𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

"how come you invited me here mate no offence but we never hang out after training" dele asked his best friend who had his laptop on his lap and was clicking around on it.

"when i went maceys like a week a go the day after the funeral lauren gave me a usb stick with a note and macey from the day she found out she had a fortnight left she made me a video for every day and she asked me to watch this one with you" harry said bringing the video up. "okay i will watch it" dele sat down next to harry.

"hey dele,hi harry" the blonde girl spoke cheerily at the thought of the two of them sitting most likely with a cup of tea and some party rings each watching the tape.

"dele i wanted you here as a thank you really. you being loud and annoying in registration is the reason i met the love of my life" she smiled.

"harry i'm not sure me or dele have ever told you the story on how we became friends and it's a pretty good story so i thought i would tell you" she smiled slightly dele leaned over and paused the video and looked at his best friend.

"it's weird hearing her voice and seeing her she looks ill" dele told harry who was tearing up already as he did in every one of these videos. "i wish i opened my eyes and saw she was in pain i mean what boyfriend does that make me that i didn't know my own girlfriend had cancer" harry told his best mate. "haz please don't blame yourself you know she wouldn't have wanted that" dele comforted his best friend and played the video.

"me and dele was in the same registration class when we was thirteen and obviously he was loud and popular and i was a bit quieter so we got sat next to each other in an attempt for me to calm dele down" she smiled. dele had goosebumps all over him. seeing his best friend after being told he would never see him again was weird.

"one day he had forgot to do his chemistry homework so i helped him with it and it went from there really"she smiled. "i remember that morning you told me chemistry was pointless because you was going to be a footballer and i laughed at you but look at you now del i got to see you play in a champions league final. that's incredible" she smiled and dele wiped his eyes.

"i want you two too look after each other while i'm gone because you two are probably my favourite people on the planet" she laughed slightly.

"but you are also the most stubborn people and i know you wouldn't talk to anyone else other than each other so please do talk it will really help" she smiled.

"right i'm going to leave you now. hope your both well i love you both so much" she smiled and ended her daily video tape.

"she's done you one everyday?" dele asked his best mate. "yeah it's really helped to be honest" he smiled. "it's nice hearing her voice but i miss her so much" dele admitted to his friend. "so do i mate" harry admitted to his friend.