𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

"hey hazza" a teary eyed macey began her daily video message for harry. "i feel weak today and so down i can't explain to you today the pain has been unreal i've been struggling to breath a lot so this one might be a bit shorter" she managed to say although she was out of breath by the end of her sentence.

"lauren is next to me for this one because the doctors said i might pass out at any moment from the amount of medicine i am on to try and make it less painful" she explained turning the camera to show her older sister who was sat on the other end of the bed scrolling through her phone.

"today's is more of an apology than anything. harry i am so sorry" she sniffled. "i couldn't bring myself to tell you and i am debating it in my head now but i can't say it too you"

"it's not a bad thing that everybody sees me as a disease as two of my organs are basically just cancer but you i want you to look at me the same way you always have" she cried to the camera. harry took a deep breath before wiping the tears away from his eyes. seeing the girl that he loved so much cry was the most heartbreaking thing to watch and even more so now he knew she was hurting all that time he thought she was fine.

"the way you look at me still gives me butterflies almost four years later it's the way you smile omg your smile it is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. i am the luckiest girl in the world for getting to wake up next to it everyday. honestly it's the dimples and the freckles and then the giggle that comes along with it. you are perfect please remember that" the girl sat in her own world.

her sister sat and watched her sister talk about her boyfriend the sparkle the two of them would get in their eyes when someone mentioned the other or they would talk about each other was how everyone knew they so in love with each other.

anyone who knew the two of them would say they defined love. whenever they weren't around each other they would be calling or texting and when they was with each other harry would constantly be making sure she's okay almost never not having his arm draped over her shoulder or their fingers would be intertwined.

"the way you look at me. it's like i am the only girl in the world let alone the room. i believe with all my heart that we could be in a room full with victoria secret models and i would be the only girl you looked at" she spoke causing harry to smile. if he wanted macey to know anyone it was how beautiful he thought she was and how much he loved her and in that moment she believed it.

"i genuinely think i am the luckiest girl on earth to say i have experienced your love. it is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. your love is beautiful like you. your love is better than anyone who doesn't know you could ever imagine"

"i feel so sick right now so i am going to go and have a sleep but i love you more than words could ever tell you. goodbye baby"

so sorry about the irregular updates i'm trying my best to get stuff done but gcse's are so stressful cannot deal.

new revamp coming as well as a new book keep an eye out. also working through my tumblr requests so sorry about all this hope you can call understand and cope with me

love you all