𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

"hello baby. how are you? i hope your not too upset" maceys voice echoed through harrys living room.

"i promised you i would never hurt you and i am so sorry i did" she sniffled.

"everything you did made me feel like i was living in a disney movie" she smiled thinking of all of there fond memories. "your truly are perfect. i mean that with every bone in my body" she smiled making harry sniffle at how beautifully she was speaking about him.

"i was twenty when i met you and i was at the point where i thought i didn't need anyone. i had a great life before you don't get me wrong but then you came into my life and everything was a bit better,colour was a lot brighter and the world was a better place" she smiled.

"i remember when we kissed for the first time. they always say in the films it's like sparks going off but it was fireworks not sparks" she smiled fondly.

"i remember it well you took me to see a star is born and then you insisted on walking me back to my car. you leant in and then i knew you liked me" "i could just tell" she smiled.

"that night i went home and i called lauren straight away telling her how i just went on a second date with this gorgeous footballer"

"when i said footballer she was apprehensive and to be honest when i first met you i was too. i thought every footballer was like dele and loved to wear flashy clothes and i love dele for that but i met you and you was humble of anything and dressed like a normal bloke" she told him.

"you was humble and you still are. that's one of the things i love the most about you. you get paid fifty thousand pound a week,play in the best football league in the world and are an england international yet you are the most lovely person i have ever met" harry smiled at her listing his achievements.

"when you asked me to be your girlfriend you promised that you would never hurt me and i promised you the same thing. i am so sorry i broke my end of the promise" she said wiping the tears from her eyes.

"i have been trying not to cry in these because i know you tell me that it breaks your heart when i cry but it's hard not too. the thought of leaving you,lauren,my mom and dad it hurts. a lot. more than you could imagine, i love you more than i have loved anyone i hope you know that"

"i hope your watching this with some type of biscuit. you love biscuits so treat yourself. i love you baby and i'm here with you in spirit." macey said before ending the video message.

harry sat in his massive house,alone. every corner had memories of the girl who he loved so much but now there would be no more memories. she,the love of his life,had been ripped away from him. and he didn't know what to do,he didn't have a clue.

heya
here's the new chapter.

sorry updates are so inconsistent at the moment I'm really struggling with motivation. That is partly to the fact I start school next week but we move.

When do you start back?
Next Friday and because of covid we have to go through the back gate which adds a solid 10 minutes on my journey

enjoy this one x