Chapter 3

(Ashers truck)

(Carson POV)
Ping ping I look at my phone to see the girls texting our group chat
Mia~Carson get ready for the party we are already going to be late!!!!

Marie~Yes we will be at your house in 5 minutes so if your not ready we will just have to pick your outfit😏 that's all it took for me to text back.

Me~Okay I'll try to be ready🙄

Mia~Later babes

Me~ya whatever

I get up to shower after I woke up from my nap it's now 9:00pm and I'm still tired. I walk to my closet and get black ripped jeans with a red belly button shirt and high heel boots with my leather jacket. I put on some concealer, mascara, eyeliner on top and bottom of my eyes and now red lipstick then I walk over to my jewelry box and put in my belly button ring it's just a stud diamond. Mia and Marie are already here they have honked the horn like 10 times already. "What's up" I said getting in the back of Marie's car it's a Ford Fusion it's really nice too. "Um what took you so long?

"Um maybe because you only gave me a 5 minute warning to get ready duh" I rolled my eyes "You make a good point" said Mia " I know I do" then we laugh "You look hot as hell Carson" said Marie "So do y'all dang we all look fine" I SWEAR I'm not conceited or self absorbed but I do try to look my best at when it comes to school or party's. After a 20 minute ride we are at Brody's house. Lord help me get through this we never drink but it's fun to come dance and hang with your friends and look at guys.

We get out and walk right in music is blaring out of the speakers the smell of alcohol and horny teenagers fill up the room it's literally disgusting. We walk straight to the kitchen and get water out of the sink because obviously there aren't bottles of water laying around. But there are bottles of Jack Daniels laying around yes...but not water after all this is a high school party. "I have to pee I'll be right back"

I walk off from Mia and Marie and go to find the bathroom. As I pass people and then see the all the boys I try to avoid seeing every dang day there they all are. I mean I know this is Brody's party but I was hoping to avoid him and his stupid friends at all cost. Seriously ugh my life is so hard "screams internally" literally and guess who's walking my way... Asher I started to run away he grabs me and slammed in into the wall oh my gosh I'm kinda turned on? What no Carson you don't like him remember "Where do you think your going White?"

"Um to the b...bathroom" oh gosh at least he backed away form me but um now his eyes are scanning my body everywhere very slowly he look at my face and smiles oh shit "Well White I need a favor follow me"

Um yea right I just stood there he started to walk away when he realized I wasn't following him and walked back over I opened my mouth to say something and he threw me over his shoulder. "You idiot put me down right NOW" I started to punch his back but then gave up hope he walked upstairs and went in a room and put me on the bed oh lord help me but he just stood ther- "So White like I said you owe me a favor"

What? "No I don't I'm not doing anything for you" now amusement was all over his face "I believe you punched me in the face either you do this for me or I will bother you every day for the rest of the year. Do me this favor it should take about a week or two, or I'll make your senior year miserable" ugh this is the worst but I don't want him annoying me all year. It is only the second semester and that's a long time to be annoyed.

"So do you agree? he asked "Um What is it you want first?" he smirked ugh I want to slap it off his hot face "Nope you have to agree first" why is he like this? "No tell me first" he rolled his eyes "No you have to agree first" I rolled my eyes and sighed kill me now someone please "Fine I agree to whatever this is" he held out his hand I rolled my eyes again and then shook his hand "Now what is it I have to do? He had the biggest smirk I had ever seen in all my 18 years of life "You have to fake being my girlfriend so I can make my ex Audrey jealous, we will have to hold hands and sit together at lunch" I am PISSED "WHAT THE HELL BLACK I AM NOT DOING THAT FORGET IT" he look at me like I was stupid "Oh yes you are we made a deal"

I just stood there and look at him realizing that it was true what my parents always tell me "Carson once you make a deal always do it because you gave them your word by shaking their hand so once you shake their hand there's no backing down" ugh stupid words honestly I'm pissed at my self for agreeing before I new what it was. I mean I know I'm stupid but I didn't think I was that stupid I look him in the eye and said "Fine when do we start?"

He smiled at me and said "Tomorrow at school see you there White" oh what did I get myself into? But before he could walk away I yelled at him "Wait Black where is a bathroom in this place?"He look at me like I was crazy and said "It's the last door on the right"

"Thanks" he just walked off. I was not going to do that, that deal was stupid ugh why WHY DID I DO THAT? At this point I didn't have to pee anymore so I sent a quick text to the chat...

Me~ Hey I'm leaving walking to the bus stop. It's only a 3 minute walk from Brody's house to the bus stop but then I remember I didn't bring my wallet so I have no money for the bus or Uber so yay super happy about that so I started walking to my house.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hope you like it so far!!

Vote

Comment

Stay tuned

Lots of love Sutton!