Chapter 17

(Asher POV)
Okay before Carson when a girl would straddle me I would never get a boner until they would start grinding me and that took about 2 minutes but Carson just straddled me and DIDN'T move and I got a boner. I look down at her and smile she is so cute when she's asleep he pink full lips and cute nose. Does she like me? Does she still hate me? Did she know that I like her? How am I going to tell her? Should I tell her? Okay time to text the guys
Me- Hey so you guys were right. Bout Carson I like her.
Enzo-Congrats mate your the last one to figure it out🍾💀 I roll my eyes at his reply
Josh-Dude finally!!!!
Brody-Bout time🙄
Logan-Bro wink wink she likes it rough🥵
Me-Really Logan? How do I know if she likes me back? Do y'all think she like me?
Logan-I talked to Marie I know she likes you😉
Josh-Why were you talking to Marie?
Brody-Yea Logan thought you did like her?
Enzo-Guys we are focusing on Asher and Carson remember?🙄
Brody-Right anyways. I can tell by the way you guys were walking at the beach tonight splashing in the water and talking and the way she looks at you it's the way my mom looks at my dad and they fuck like rabbits and tell each other they love each other all the time.
Josh-Wow Brody could have left out the detail literally but he is right the way she looks at you it's like nothing else matters ...I sound like a pussy
Logan-We all sound like pussys right know
Me-We do. How to I ask her out or whatever or should I just see how this month goes?
Enzo-I would see how the month goes then at the end ask her out
Josh-Do what he said
Brody-Yup Enzo is the most romantic one of us he makes sure all his hookups are romantic GAY
Enzo-I get more girls than you don't I?
Brody-Not up for discussion🖕🖕🖕
Josh-Do what E said
Me-I will thanks guys. Now Logan why were you texting Marie???
Brody-Yea Logan trying to tap that? I mean she almost kicked your ass in the cafeteria
Enzo-Ew. I forgot we had to go to a lacrosse game
Me-Hey it might be that bad after all we have never seen it so..
Brody-Logan? Answer us🙃
Logan-I texted her to ask when there game was so we could make it.
Josh-Bullshit Asher could ask Carson because he would have to go to them anyways he is her 'boyfriend' but hoping to become her actual one.
Me-Yes and yes so what's your next lame excuse?
Enzo-Lets hear it mate

Logan left the chat

Josh-oh that dickwad

Enzo added Logan to the chat
Logan left the chat
Brody added Logan to the chat

Logan-I think I like her okay! Geez
I smirk
Me-We knew it
Brody-Bout time you admit your like Asher
Josh-So...what you gonna do?
Logan-Idk I've we've been talking for a while now
Me-Well I'd love to stay and chat but I have to put Carson to bed she fell asleep on me again
Josh-*smirking*
Enzo-Night mate
Brody-Bye don't drop her
Logan-Bye bro
I put my phone down and I decide to finish the Criminal Minds episode I'm on I put my head on Carson and my eyelids feel heavy and before it know it I go to sleep thinking about Carson.
_______________________________
(Carson's POV)
Asher is leaving in 1 day and I am really nervous about it he and his friends came to watch us play against the Cardinals we won Asher and I kissed a lot over the month made out too cuddled it was heaven it is now Friday and I'm in 3rd period it's 2 minutes until the bell rings for lunch thank god. We've been reading Romeo and Juliet and I've read it like a million time so it's now boring. Asher and I sit at lunch everyday he walks me to my class everyday we hold hands, kiss it's amazing. Sometimes I find myself staring at him and I look away like geez Carson being anymore obvious? I must have been in my thoughts for 2 minutes because the bell rang I jump up grab my shit and start walking to the cafeteria when I see Asher going into an empty classroom I follow but stopped at the door. Then I hear the annoying voice of the queen bee Audrey "Asher I miss you I broke up with Rex we can be together now" Asher laughs "I'm happy with Carson I don't want you back we were just fucking anyways" my heart melts. I'm happy with Carson but I feel jealous when he said he was just fucking her because I want that to be me "You can't be serious about that ugly thing" oh that bitch "Carson is more beautiful than you'll ever be you bitch" oh hell I walk in the class room "Asher come on everyone at our table is waiting Marie wants to tell us something! Oh hey Audrey!" I say with a fake smile Asher grabs me by my wrists and slams his lips on mine I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss back we are interrupted by a scream "I CANT BELIEVE YOUR PICKING HER OVER ME" I forgot she was even here "your damn right I am I like Carson I don't like you" HE LIKES ME!!! OMG she storms out I look at Asher "You like me?" He rubs the back of his neck and blushes "yea I do" I smile so big it hurts but I can't stop I grab his and kiss him he kisses me back I pull away "I like you too" and he kisses me again. Needless to say we didn't go to lunch.