Chapter 8

(Carson's POV)

After practice I get home as I go to holler at my parents to let them know I'm home but out of the corner of my eye I see my mom straddling my dad on the couch in a heavy make-out session "EWWWW! I sit on that couch! Don't you guys know that there is a bedroom for that reason geez. Now I have to go bleach my eyes" I say completely mortified at what I witnessed. The only reply i got was from my dad "Honey, don't you know this is where you were conceived" he said with a childish smirk with my mom still on his lap. "Disgusting! I can never unhear or unsee that *shudders* I going to burn the couch now!" I yelled at them as I ran to my room and slammed the door. Even with the door shut I hear my parents laughing at my discomfort at their teenage antics. As I lay down on my bed trying to unsee- I don't even want to think about it anymore. I fell asleep what woke me up was my phone buzzing I check to see what time it is bloody hell its 5:30 and there is a message from "Big Daddy🥵🙈" who the hell is 'Big Daddy'? I open the chat only to see that it's Asher...

Asher~ You coming to the party at Logan's?

Me~ Yeah going with the girls.

Asher~ Not anymore I'm picking you up at 7 be ready by then ;)

What should i do about this? Should i tell him to shove it where the sun don't shine or just except it? As i have an internal battle with my self to see how i should respond my phone buzzes again but this time its the group chat

Maire~ Hey when do y'all want me to pick y'all up?

Mia~ Whenever you want just let me know 15 minutes ahead of when you leave so I can be ready

Me~ Can't my 'boyfriend' I love SOOO much is picking me up

Maire~ Wow you like his little BITCH C ;)

Mia~ I know that you need to keep up appearances C but you don't have to do everything he tells you to do

Me~Well we made a deal and no matter how much i hate him i do not break my word.

Maire~Your right i guess

Mia~ Well we will see you at the party C

Me~See ya there babes

I get out of bed and go take another shower. I get out put on more deodorant and brush my teeth with mint and then pop a mint in my mouth. I put on my red bikini then put my white summer dress over it i go to my mirror and put on water proof concealer and my eyelashes are really really long without mascara and cause I'm going to a pool party that wouldn't be a good idea, adding some pink lipgloss, I leave my hair straight. I paint my toenails black and let them dry, 5 minutes later I hear a car horn so I get up off my bed and put on my Old Navy flip flops and go downstairs "MOM, DAD GOING OUT DON'T WAIT UP!" I hear an okay and don't drink and in my moms words 'the nasty' I roll my eyes like they have a lot of room to talk. "Hey Black" "Hello Cupcake" I laugh and get in he starts to drive "Saw you practicing today" okay didn't know they watched us that's weird "Oh yeah um i heard your coach yelling at you guys" he laughs his ass off and I roll my eyes something I do a lot. The ride to Logan's was a fast one. As we pull into the party it's packed already and to be honest I'm surprised none of the girls are topless yet considering it is Logan's party. Asher comes to my door and opens it for me I put my hand on his forehead "are you okay? That was such a gentlemanly thing to do. It's unlike you" "Hahaha. Very funny *eye roll*. I'm fine just keeping up the act" he even helped me out of the truck. After I got out of the truck he grabbed my hand and held it as we walked to the house. We get inside and walk straight to the kitchen " do you want a drink?" Asher asked me "Just a water please" he handed me a bottle of water "thanks" I told him. "Are you drinking?" I asked him " yeah only a few so I won't be wasted. I'm smart enough to not drink and drive". I look at him with a new light maybe he's not so bad. "I'm going to go change into my trunks" Asher tells me. "Okay, I'll wait here" I look around the kitchen and I spot brownies on the counter yum don't mind if I do. I walk over and grab one out of the pan and start eating it. The brownie is just about gone when Asher comes back shirtless and in his swimming trunks. I think I'm having an eyegasm "damn, wait did I say that out loud?" "Yeah you did. Wait did you eat one of the brownies?" " yeah, I did why?" he looks at me like I'm an idiot "do you not know" I'm getting confused "Not know what? Isn't it just a normal brownie?" again he looked at me like I'm an idiot "No dumbass it's a pot brownie" my only thought after he said that is "Oh, cheese and crackers ". Well we've only been here maybe 10 minutes and its already a disaster. But hey YOLO might as well enjoy the ride. Mia and Maire show up after what felt like forever. "Hey guysssss" by the way they look at me they can tell something is off. So instead of them asking what happened I just tell them really fast "Asherwenttothebathroomtogetreasdytoswimandisawabrownieandateitlittledidiknowitwasapotbrownie and omg breathe" they look at me like I'm insane "what? this time say it a little slower" "Asher went to the bathroom to get ready to swim and i stayed in the kitchen and i saw a brownie-" "you didn't" Mia asked " I did, I ate one but little did I know they were pot brownies. Hahaha whoops" "Hey, lets go dance!" "I have to get drunk before I dance" Mia said. "I wanna drink first" Marie told us. Three shots of Vodka later for them and I'm high as a kite and we are dancing on the top of the bar to Def Leppard "Pour Some Sugar On Me" as soon as the song ends I rip my bathing suit cover-up off over my head and then jump straight into the pool. As soon as I pop up I say "Damn! That was fun!"

(Asher POV)

I leave Carson for not even 5 minutes and she eats a pot brownie *face palm* well tonight will be interesting. Guess I'm not drinking, I need to keep a clear mind to make sure she doesn't do anything more crazy.

.... ( Cue Spongebob voice)....

One Hour Later.....

I leave her with her friends thinking oh they'll watch over her. Yeah watch her dance with them on a bar. I don't know if I'm pissed, turned on, or jealous. Then Carson strips down to her hot red bikini and jump straight into the pool and her friends follow. "Damn! That was fun!" Carson said as she popped out of the water. When she climbs out of the pool she looks so sexy as the water drains off her body. As soon as "Dance With Somebody" by Whitney Houston comes on Carson and her friends run straight back to the bar and climb back on top the bar and start dancing and screaming the lyrics only in their bikinis might I add. Not to mention right as they got back on the bar all eyes snapped to them and the guys went wild. That's enough of this shit. I stomp over to the bar and grab Carson by the waist and pull her from the bar. "What was that for you're making me miss the song" Carson said as she tried to climb back on the bar " I'm keeping you from making even more of a mistake" I grab her cover-up and throw her over my shoulder and carry her to my truck. The entire walk to the truck shes trying to get me to put her down " fine I'll put you down" I put her down right into the passenger seat of my truck and put the child lock on so she doesn't climb out. " I don't wanna leave I'm having fun!" she yelled at me "You might be having fun but I guarantee you will regret this tomorrow." the rest of the drive there was a comfortable silence. I pull into her driveway and look over at her and see she is asleep. Carson is adorable when she sleeps she slightly snores with her mouth open a little. I get out and go to her side carry her bridal style up to her front door and ring the door bell. I don't tell her parents the she accidentally got high so I just say she fell asleep in on the way back. After I talked to her parents I continue to carry her to her room. I open the door and lay her on her bed and shake her slightly "Carson wake up you need to change" She opens her eyes a little "I don't wanna get up" I laugh a little "Well you need to change if you don't get up and do it I will" I say in a low sultry tone she giggles and says "Okay, okay fine Mr.SexyBoss who can't keep my dick in my pants" I do my famous smirk and say "you think I'm sexy?" she nods her head. She is still so out of it that she strips in the room then walks to her closet and gets dress without a care in the world. This girl really knows how to test someone's restraint. "Cupcake what are you doing to me?" she looks at me in those tight booty shorts and t-shirt and say "I don't know. What do you want me to do to you?" 'did I die?' was my first thought my second thought was holy shit I gotta get outta here before my self restraint becomes non-existent. "Cupcake I'm going to leave before this goes too far. So good night I'll talk to you tomorrow" I rush out of her room mumble a quick bye to her parents and get in my truck then rush home. After I get there I go straight to my room and as I fall asleep the last thought on my mind was of Carson and then the blackness of sleep.
________________________________
Hey, guys hope your liking the story!