Chapter 7

Beep beep beep beep oh my gosh I hit stop on my alarm time for lacrosse practice, my favorite. After I got home last night Mom and Dad said hi and hugged me then we all went to bed so they could tell me how everything thing went this morning it's now 7:00  and practice starts at 8:30 so I get out of bed and go to the shower. I put on like a thousand layers of deodorant then brush my teeth and change into my lime green sports bra and black Nike compression shorts I get socks and put my black Nike Air shoes on and grab my lacrosse bag and walk down stairs.

"Hi honey" my mom says and kissed my cheek
"Hey Mom, Hi Dad" I say hugging him "Good morning sweetheart how are you this morning" I smile "I'm really tired" dad laughs "Well you were out after 4:00 so that makes sense" we all started laughing "Okay get your breakfast, I made pancakes, bacon and eggs" yummy. My dad and I get up and make our plates along with mom and we sit back down "How was your Business trip?" They smile "It was good hon we put that man in the slammer where he belongs" my dad said proudly "Aren't you guys worried someday that they will come back for revenge and kill all of us?" I'm being dead ass serious but they burst out laughing "Oh my goodness honey we've missed you so much" my mom said "Wait how is that funny I'm being serious" now my dad is literally holding his stomach and mom is wiping away tears "You guys what's so funny?" Yep still laughing I get up and put my plate in the sink that's how long they've been laughing y'all I grab my bag, car keys and my phone and walk to the front door "Bye Y'all be back later" I wait a second "Bye hon we love you" they say and start laughing AGAIN.

I park my car in the school parking lot there are a lot of cars here because of lacrosse and football practice. I grab my bag and phone and lock my car and walk to the lacrosse field all the players run up to me "Hey Captain ya ready?" They all ask at once "Yes we have to beat the Cardinals next weekend it is our first home game" they all yell a "hell yes" and then we line up and stretch "Switch" we finish warm up's when coach yells at us  "Okay girls get in your gear" said Mr. Cambell aka Coach and blew his whistle we all do. Three hours later we are done "Okay girls hit the showers and good practice everyone" we bolt because I'm sweating like monkey balls out here.

(Asher's POV)
Beep beep beep beep oh right football practice I hit off on my alarm and get up and go take a shower. Brushed my teeth put some old spice deodorant on, grab my phone and bag, going downstairs mom had left already because she was going to check on her store. I pull up to school and see Carson's car, right I forgot today is lacrosse practice too. I walk up to the football field you can see the lacrosse field from the football field but we never get to watch because are practici- "Alright get geared up butter cups"  we all make our way to the locker room to get ready for practice. As we walk out to the field the first thing I see is a hot and sweaty Carson. But before I could get any sexy thoughts coach blew his whistle "stop gawking and get your asses over here!". Three hours later and all we all head to the locker room to shower before we leave. I just got done showering when Josh sneaks up behind me and smacks me in the ass with a wet towel "what the hell man!" I turned to look at him trying to be pissed but really laughing my ass off on the inside. My facade completely fell apart and I busted out laughing. "Hey, y'all coming to my party later? There is going to be loads of booze and half naked chicks" Logan says as he wiggles his eyebrows. After the party comment there are "hell yeahs" going all around the locker room. As I get ready to leave I yell "later, guys see ya at the party" and I leave in my truck.

---------------------------------------------

Author note!

Hey guys, hope you are enjoying so far, sorry for the short chapter, but the next one is a bit longer!