Imagine for Happily_Writing_906

Louis and Haleigh were happily married and on tour with the 1D boys, Harry, Liam and Niall and also Niall's wife Kristyn who just so happens to be a dentist. Everyone knew that Louis was a little off that day because he wasn't his normal self but no one could figure out why. Except for Kristyn she knew Louis was in pain from a toothache because she saw it all the time she stayed quiet though. The boys had a concert that night and Louis just acted like his normal self the entire concert. After the concert ended Louis was being really moody and they all just went to the bus. "Ok babe what's up?" "Nothing Babe." Louis replied and went to take a shower while Haleigh went to their shared bunk. Haleigh knew that something was off and when Louis came out of the shower and into their shared bunk she asked him again. "Alright babe what's going on? I know somethings wrong because ur not acting like yourself." "Fine. My mouths hurting really bad." Louis replied. "Why didn't you tell me babe?" Haleigh asked. "Because I knew you would tell Kristyn and I hate the dentist." "Well, i'm gonna talk to her in the morning and we're gonna get your tooth looked at." The next morning Haleigh got up early and Kristyn was already up and all the boys were still asleep. "Hey Kristyn? Can I talk to you real fast?" "Yea sure! What about?" Kristyn replied.  "It's about Louis." "I'm gonna save your breath. I already know he has a toothache." She replied. "How did you find out?" Haleigh asked. "I see this all the time! Niall does the same thing as well!" Kristyn laughed. "Would you be able to look at it?" Haleigh asked. "Of course! We can bring him to my office right down the street." "Thank you so much Kristyn!" "No problem!" They sat and talked a little while longer and a few hours later all the boys woke up and Haleigh told Louis that they were going to Kristyn's office and he tried to run but all the boys caught him and got him out to the car. Niall drove to Kristyn's office  they got there and  it was a fight to get Louis in but they eventually got him in and Kristyn came out and called him back. Louis started freaking out and all the boys and Haleigh had to help calm him down. He finally goes back and Kristyn tells him that she's just gonna look and she got her gloves, mask, turned the overhead light on, and grabbed her tools. "Ok Louis, open for me." Louis opened his mouth and Kristyn looked around and got to the problem and it was only a cavity that he needed fixed. She took her tools out and told him that it was only a cavity that he needed fixed. Kristyn grabbed the numbing gel and put it next to the tooth and started setting up the numbing needle. She took the Q-Tip out of his mouth and told him he will feel a little pinch and he started freaking out before she could do the needle. Haleigh goes to comfort him and he starts feeling better. "Ok Lou. Small pinch on 3. 1,2,3." and Kristyn stuck the needle in on 2. Louis got through the needle and Kristyn got another one set up just in case he didn't get numbed after one. They sat there for a minute and she asked Louis if he was numb and he shook his head 'no.' Kristyn grabbed the other needle off the tray and had him open one more time. She gently poked him with another needle and when she was done they waited a few more minutes and she asked again and he finally said he was numb. She got the right drill head in the drill and had Louis open again and she started drilling out his cavity. She finally finished a few minutes later and they all went back to car to drive back to the bus. Louis, Haleigh, Niall, Kristyn, Liam, and Harry all took it easy for the rest of the day and Kristyn spoke up and said "Just so you know, I knew you had a toothache this whole time Louis." "How did you know?" Louis asked "I'm a dentist Louis I know when something isn't right. Plus your bandmate over here (points at Niall) does the exact same thing." Kristyn replied back "Hey!" Niall said. They all just laughed at his comment and then they all got up off the couch and all went to their bunks. Louis woke up the next morning and he felt a lot better and Haleigh was happy to have her husband back to his old normal self.