Imagine for VictoriaVandoren2 Part 2

About 2 months later Niall and Liam headed back to the orthodontist to check up on how his spacer was doing. Niall was a nervous wreck but Liam assured him that everything was going to be fine. They got into the car and headed down to the office and when they got there Liam parked the car and they went in and Liam signed him in. They waited once again in the waiting room and then the assistant came out and called him back. She brought them back to an exam room and set Niall up with a bib again and went to get the orthodontist again. "Nice to see you boys again." The orthodontist said. Liam and Niall both said hi and the orthodontist got his gloves on and leaned Niall back in the chair.   He got his tools and asked Niall to open and he looked at the spacer first and said that it was doing its job and that he could have it out. "Yes!" Niall said and made Niall and Liam laugh. The orthodontist grabbed the tool that he needed to take the expander out and quickly took it out. He put the cheek retractor in Niall's mouth and cleaned his teeth really well and put the glue on. He put the clear brackets on one by one and making sure that they were in the right place on his teeth. After he got all the brackets in place he dried them and then took the cheek retractor out and put the wire in and put clear rubberbands around the brackets. "All done!" He while he leaned Niall's chair  up and took the bib off of him. Liam helped Niall up and they headed home. The next month Niall and Liam headed back to the orthodontist to get tightenings and did that each month til it was time for Niall to get his braces off. 2 years later Niall was actually excited to go this time around because he knew that he was getting his braces off. He sat in the chair and waited for the orthodontist when he came in he looked around and said everything looked great and started taking Niall's braces off and cleaned them really good. He gave Niall a mirror and Niall saw his new smile for the first time and he loved it. The orthodontist gave him his retainers and Niall and Liam went out to celebrate. They went home after and they just cuddled and watched TV that night and Niall couldn't stop smiling and Liam loved that his boyfriend was so happy.