Imagine for VictoriaVandoren2

Zayn and Liam were dating and at Liam's last dentist appointment the dentist told Liam that he needs to get braces. Liam was terrified because all he's heard different stuff from different people, mainly Niall, about how braces hurt really bad and they're sore everytime he goes to get them tightened. Zayn noticed that Liam was scared and he did everything he could to make him feel better but it wasn't working. Zayn pulled Liam close in bed that night and he could feel his tense body.

The next morning Liam's alarm went off and while Zayn got up and ready Liam just layed there and stared up at the ceiling. "Come on Love. We don't wanna be late." Zayn said to Liam. "Zayn, I don't want to! It's gonna hurt!" "Liam, they don't hurt when you get them put on just when you go to get them tightened and stuff." Zayn said. "But Niall said they hurt!" Liam said. "Do you want to call Niall and talk to him about it?" Zayn asked. Liam nodded his head yes and he grabbed his phone and went to Niall's contact is his phone. "Hey Li!" Niall said when we answered the phone. "Hey Ni. I have to ask you something." "ok what's up?" "Do braces actually hurt when getting them put on.?" Liam asks and Niall laughed a little bit in the background. "They don't hurt when they're actually putting them on. You'll defiantly be sore for the next few days after and when you have to go get them tightened you'll defiantly be sore for a few days after that but you'll be fine Liam. I'm actually going in for a tightening today since I haven't one in a while. So i'll see you there." Niall answered back. "Ok Ni. See you soon." and Liam hung up. At this point Liam was still a nervous wreck but they went out to the car and headed down to the office.

When they arrived at the office Liam was still shaking and Zayn went around and opened his door and grabbed his hamd and they went in together. Zayn signed him in and then they went to sit down next to Niall in the waiting room chairs. "Hey Li." Niall said. "Hey." Liam said back not happy at all. Niall got called back a few minutes later and he followed the assistant back. Liam and Zayn sat there for a few more minutes and then Liam got called back and the dental assistant brought them into a room where the orthodontist was already waiting for them. He told Liam to have a seat and Liam took a seat in the dental chair and grabbed Zayn's hand. The orthodontist put a cheek retractor in his mouth and started cleaning his teeth then the braces process and finished a few minutes later. He handed Liam a mirror and Liam liked how he could barely see them and Niall came walking into the exam room Liam was in and Niall asked him to see and he smiled at Niall and Niall said that they looked really good! Zayn helped Liam up and back out to the car and they said their goodbyes to Niall and Zayn brought Liam home and they cuddled for the rest of the day and Zayn waited on Liam hand and foot until he felt better and Liam was greatful to have such a great boyfriend.