An Awkward Lunch

(A/N- I will use the hero names of the less popular teachers and heroes so that there is no confusion on who they are. I doubt many people recall Cementoss' or Power Loader's real names off of the top of their heads, lol)

      I let out a heavy sigh as the last of my students trickled out of the classroom for their lunch break. I scanned the room quickly, ensuring that every worksheet had been collected from the rows of desks. Once I confirmed I had everyone's work, I tucked the papers away in a tan folder labelled "1-A Handouts". Setting the folder aside on my desk to be graded later, I stood from my seat at my desk and began somewhat reluctantly heading towards the teacher's lounge.

      I was still irritated with Hizashi for tricking me into cleaning up that morning, so I quite frankly did not want to deal with him. Although I consider the man to be my best friend, he can be quite annoying and insufferable.

      I soon reached the lounge, drawing in a deep breath and swinging the door open, stepping inside and shutting it behind me with a soft *click*. I surveyed the room quickly, my eyes darting around to the few teachers and other staff members scattered about.

      Toshinori was chatting idly with Kan leaning up against the far wall, and Powerloader was sitting in a chair at a table seated in the corner of the room. Cementoss was flipping through some papers while sitting across from Powerloader, and he occasionally paused to mark something down quickly in a red inked pen. A few others stood around talking and eating their lunch, but I was pulled out of my thoughts too quick to mentally comment on them further.

      To my disdain, nearly as soon as I stepped into the room, Hizashi shot his hand up into the air and beckoned me over to him and Nemuri, drawing everyone's attention to me as he shouted, "hEY SHO!" Curious gazes scanned my appearance, but no one commented as they sensed the annoyance radiating off of me as I glared at Hizashi. I crossed my arms and slowly walked to where the two rambunctious idiots were seated next to each other on the couch.

      "Must you be so loud?" I grumbled as I stood in front of the green eyed blonde. He flashed me a wide grin and patted the seat next to him vigorously. I sighed and obliged, plopping down next to him with a low huff.

      "Yes, yes I must, Sho!" Zashi exclaimed in a softer yet still obnoxiously energetic tone. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, my arms still crossed loosely across my chest. I absentmindedly fiddled with a few loose hairs poking out of my bun as Hizashi rambled on about his day so far and various other things. Suddenly he paused, a smirk growing on his face as he whipped his head back towards me. I inwardly sighed, knowing he was going to either ask me for a favor or force me to hang out with him in public.

      Now, don't get me wrong, I enjoy Hizashi's company quite a bit, and he could be both serious and goofy, caring and harsh, all when the situation called for it, so as much as I might not show it to other people, I enjoyed when we would spend time together- (and Zashi knew this quite well)- but not in public. I despised going to crowded places, and when the black haired bimbo and the insane blonde seated next to me went anywhere together, the place was sure to be crowded. The two of them thrived off of human interaction- they couldn't stand being alone for long periods of time, and I was quite the opposite of them. I felt extremely uncomfortable in many social situations, although I didn't show it, masking it with disinterest. Luckily, having known me for over 15 years, Zashi knew when I was too uncomfortable or overwhelmed with anything, picking up on the subtle clues I unknowingly dropped. If he noticed anything, he would quickly find a reason to whisk me out of whatever situation we were in, and I appreciated that he respected my limits like he did, unlike... some people.

      "Hey Shooo?" He dragged out, his vibrant green eyes peering out from over the triangle rims of his clunky golden glasses to meet my dull gray ones. The smirk never left his face as he turned his body to fully face me, preparing to ask and possibly plead for me to do whatever he wanted me to do.