(CH-1)My heart is beating so fast

❌WARNING ❌
Pls read the description first ❣

(17April,2024)              "Wake up baboi,wake up"
Yuxin:
"5 minutes more"yuxin said."your 5 minutes is up ,now get up. I will prepare your break-fast"- yuxin's mama said .She get up and go to the bathroom to freshen up.While yuxin wash her face ,a sudden feeling comes to her mind."It has been 4 years but , why  I can't stop dreaming about the incidents a -and him!".                                *************************Flashback***           (2020)yuxin:                      After the end of the theme song filming my knee becomes more weake and the pain getting stronger.I tried to hold my tears coz I don't want to create any trouble for others.that's why I go to my practice room while the other go to the dorm for rest.I will wait until the pain of my knee is gone. I masaged my knee,my tears fall down unconsciously.                                                                                                                                     ****.                                      Suddenly someone open the door.As soon as the door opened ,i saw A tall man with black outfit. "Yuxin are you ok?"-PD Kun asked.i want to lie that  I am ok.but I am very bad at liying.. "I-I am".Before I could answer he already knew my condition."i will told the staff members about your condition and you should go to the hospital."-PD Kun said."N-No.. PD Kun pls don't told anyone about this.everyone will be worried .T-This is just a old injury."-Yuxin said."this is not just a old injury yuxin."-PD Kun said looking at my eyes . At that time I feels like the time had stopped for a moment. He touchs my knee."PD Kun you don't have to worried about this. The pain will be gone.then I  will go to my dorm and apply my medicine ."-Yuxin said.

*******"Yuxin is it ok if I carry you to your dorm?"-PD Kun asked.
"I -I"... before I could answer something he said"Just look at your knee,you should immediately apply your medicine. you have to take some rest also.otherwise you will not be able to give your100%in your upcoming performances""Now I will carry you to your dorm.ok?!!".                     I nodded my head.He gently help me to get up  he wrapped his arms around my waist and carry me in a bridal style.Now our faces are a inches away from eachother.I don't know why he look more Handsome ,when he carry me.My heart is beating so fast.and I am blushing.I didn't experience this kind of feeling.I-I don't know what this feeling is.Ohh gosh what am I thinking!!        
                                         *****END OF THE FLASHBACk,**********".              "The break-fast is ready Yuxin"Yuxin's mom called her.                    "I should Stop overthinking.How can I fall for a guy who like someonelse".                        To be continued-------.         Author pov:I know it's not that good and I am not good at eng but I tried my best.hope you all like it.🤗