(CH-16) I want to quit

Kun's POV :
Everyone was ready with their teammates .

" 1 , 2,3, .. " Then i heard Gun shoot .

Everyone start their way to the finish line .
But Anqi and i are still struggling.

"Kun PD.. We should hold our hands !"
"W-what..!"" " To..make balance. " "Anqi said with a energetic face ,seems like she really wanna win the game . "Ok! "

Anqi POV :
"Ok! " Kun PD said . Seem like Kun PD doesn't interested in the game .
I am also neither interested in the game nor want to win. I am just interested in him. I can't express how happy i am, because we are holding hands.
One day Kun PD and I will hold each others hands not because of some excuses like this game, but because of love.

Yuxin's POV:
"Hey! Wang Yibo , we are teammates. So.." I couldn't complete my sentence because ...

"Yes, I know... I know that we are teammates . "He said as usual ((WITH POKER FACE))

~~ Akward ~~

"Btw Do you have any strategy Liu Yuxin ? " He asked me.

"Yes! I have" I said.
I was about to talk about the strategy but you didn't let me complete my sentence.
" I will count the number. When i say 1,you and i both will move our leg which is free , not tied. And when i count 2 We will move our legs which is tied to each other. Ok? " I said.

"Ok! I get it . And i will be the one to carry you during the 2nd game and ride the bycycle in 3rd round,coz i am taller than you, also my weight must be more than you . "He said.

~ TIME⌚ SKIP ~

Wang Yibo's POV :
We are doing great because of this strategy . For now We are in no 2 . In first position there is Xiao Gui and Shaking.

Xiao Gui's POV :
"Shaking !everyone is making strategy and plan to win the game.
We should also make some strategy's "
I said to Shaking.

"Yes..i already make a Strategy ! " Shaking said seems like her strategy is greatt..

"My strategy for the 3 round of the game is ........... MOVE YOUR LEGS AS FIRST AS YOU CAN ! " Shaking with a proud smily face .

"Great !!..Shaking"
You are really really awesome.

Kun's POV :
The first round is ended. We are 3rd.Yuxin and Wang Yibo are in second position. "Xiao gui and Shaking are 1st .

We just reaches the finished line.
The other two group are already start to completing the task.

Why does the director plan this type of games ?!. I am not saying that the games are not good . But This games are like couples games more than just normal games. Specially the 2nd one. Yuxin is in Wang Yibo's back. And he is carrying her.
And The most annoying thing is that Yuxin is wet because of the mug of water which is attached to her hat .

Yuxin's POV :
We completed the first round.
I filled the mug with water and about to climb in Wang Yibo's back . But Wang Yibo is too tall .
" Can you please bent down a little. "
"Ok " He said.
Then i climbed .

"You are heavy! " Wang Yibo exclaimed. It makes me feel like i am really so heavy. Well actually i recently gained a lot of weight . I gained 4 kg .

"Yes! I am quite heavy! " I said embarrassingly.

"But you look skinny.. " He said.
Yes, I am heavy but i still look skinny .

"It's ok if you can't carry me,
We can quit the game " I said because I seems so heavy for him.

Wang Yibo's POV :
"It's ok if you can't carry me, we can quit the game " She said..

Is she thinking.. I am weak and can't even carry a skinny girl. Well then she is wrong.
She was about to quit the game. But I make my grip tighter. "Hey Liu Yuxin! I can carry you. You don't have to quit the game. " I said.

~ TIME ⌚ SKIP~

Xiao Gui's POV :
"Hey Shaking!
I don't have energy now.
My energy has been finished. " I said to shaking .
"I think i can't pl... "

" Ok. then Let me ride the bicycle. You sit in the back " Shaking said

WH- What..

Yuxin's POV :
We are now wearing the helmets and safety stuffs.

"i don't think we will win, coz senior and shaking already Cross a lot of distance. But i wanna say that we really did a great teamwork. " I said .

Wang Yibo's POV :
She said formally seems like she wanna tell me that she is really grateful .

"Hey ! Sit in the back. We still have chance .."

"Wh-what! "

"Hold me tighter ! "

"But I already hold you. "

"Ok..then don't blame me when you fall from the bicycle. "

Then she immediately hold me tighter.

Kun's POV :
When i was wearing my safety helmet, I saw Yuxin and Wang Yibo was about to start the 3rd round And saw that Yuxin was holding his waist .
Wang Yibo is saying something to her...
I know there is nothing to be jealous about it, they are just teammates.
But still i can't control my emotions.

"Anqi! I am sorry. But i want to quit the game. "

Then i shout.
"Director...i want to quit ! "