(CH-11) What are you two doing?

Yuxin's POV :

" Kun PD! " So that's mean i am in

" Kun PD! " So that's mean i am in..                                                                                   Kun's POV : w-why are you here?! I asked her in a shocked . "S-Sorry Kun PD, I-I think I mistakenly enter in men's toilet . " - she told me embarrassingly. " I am sorry "- she Apologized formally. Then she left . Then she again came " Kun PD! " This is women toilet. " What?! " " i thought this is men toilet , because i saw you..so i again come out to confirm it. But this is really a woman toilet. "           Yuxin's POV:"Ohh! Sorry i-I.. This is so embarrassing. " Kun PD said. Then he go out of the toilet. I don't know how to behave in this situation. So I stood with a expressionless face. i was about to close the door, then i step on something and lose my balance. I am going to fall now. " Ahh!!. "                                                           ~ I closed my eyes.                                               ~ then my waist was  grabbed.
   I opened my eyes . He was staring at me.. Then I realized  my hands are on his chest .  And now i can't stop myself staring at him  .                                                "What  are you two doing ?"- I heard someone said that . As soon as i heard that , i remove my hands from Kun PD . Kun PD also remove his hands from my waist . I embarrassingly looked at the person.                                                                       But before i could answer something , he left  .                                                                    Wang Yibo's POV: The filming didn't start yet , Because some of the actor-actress didn't come yet . I really don't like when people don't do their work on time... I really don't like to waste time!                                   Instead of setting and getting bored, I could do something else..                                  ~ time skip~                                                          I aren't famaliar to the place . What about roaming the place , and get to know more about this place  .                                     ~time skip~                                                 
I was roaming  , then i heard someone's  screaming  . I hurry up to the direction where the scream was coming  . Then i saw my co- star Liu Yuxin was lean into someone, in front of toilet.And the man grab her into her waist  . "What are you two doing? "    This sentence

 "What are you two doing? "    This sentence

unconsciously  came from my mouth. Then they fix themselves. The men turn around. W-Wait..is  he Caixukun?!                 Yuxin embarrassing look at me. I didn't wait for their response and left without any single word.
coz i knew what is going on . I didn't intefare between them, besides i am not interested into others business.                      Kun's POV :Wang Yibo left without any word  . D-Did  h-he  thought , we are doing something naughty?!!                                I look at Yuxin. She is standing formally without any word.  "Sorry Yuxin! "- I again apologized her. "It's ok! "   She said normally , like nothing happened  .   Then she closed the door..                               ~ time skip ~                                 I was walking towards the filming set. Then i suddenly bump into someone, the person  seemed to be too short .. Her head bump lower part of chest . "Ahhh" She was rubbing her head looking downward.        " Are you ok?!" I said looking downward , coz she is just too short  . "Y-Yes i-i " She look up to see me, then she suddenly pause...                                "Kun PD! " She was shocked, and i also.  the director start the filming without any official announcement . Because he don't want to announce it yet....                                                         AnQi :"  AnQi   what are you doing here?....

Are you also a part of this drama?"  Kun PD asked formally.                                                     "No Kun PD! I was here to meet Shaking "     "Shaking !"  He exclaimed...                        "Yes,she is cast as a supporting character in the drama "                     I said  .                       "Are you also a part of the drama? " I asked  .    "Yes" He said ..                                " I have to go now"- he said and left.                               Do i still have some feelings for Kun PD?!    
I asked to myself.                                        When i looked up to see the person, and saw him. At that time i was frozzed  and my heart was beating a little fast .                  ~Flash Back~      ((  2020) )                          it was 2am  .                                                     The other trainees already left. But we two were still practicing, coz we are selected as main dancers. We have to practice more  . kiki is now sitting in the floor while i was practicing with heels. Then suddenly kun PD came. "You two are still practicing! " - he asked.                                     "Yes ! " - we said.                                          "Do you both improved than the last time ?, I want to see your performance" - he said .                                                      Then we start to dance. Everything was alright, until i lose my control. I fall .            "Ahghh! "  Kun PD and kiki rush to me. Kun PD told kiki to brought the first aid.  Then he look at to my leg and touch the area, which is becoming red.                              "AnQi, I don't think you will be able to practice for a few days. You have to take care of it. You can again start the practicing after the wound had healed"       He said looking at me Worrieddly.                  Then kiki came with first aid.                  kun PD applied it . He is really so kind and humble .When he was applying the bandage, i was looking at him.. He is so good looking a-and  also so hot!!

 He is so good looking a-and  also so hot!!