Blackbirds

HAHAHAHAHA...... ANYWAYS...

ENJOY

"Raven. RAVEN!! Come on we have to get ready for school and maybe later and I can help you find out more about your father," Apple announced waking up her girlfriend.

"Ah, fine," Exclaimed Raven as she headed to bathroom to get ready for the school day.

AND HAVE NO SURPRISES AT ALL. NO SIR 

Raven and Apple were walking hand in as a giant group of girls were walking through the halls, surrounding a strange boy.

"Who is that?" questioned Apple as Briar, Cerise and Cedar joined them to the castleteria.

"Didn't you hear? That boy is Crow Pendragon, he's looking for his sister who it is supposed to be hiding at Ever After High. I wonder who it is!" Announced Briar

Raven suddenly perked up, nearly choking on her breakfast as she listened to Briar and her friends carrying on with their conversation. She then got up from the table without warning and started to walk out of the castleteria.

"I'll meet up with you guys in class, there's something I need to do first" Raven spoke and then carried on to walk out of the room.

While Raven was walking, she felt someone coming up behind her so she acted on her reflexes and pulled the person over her shoulder to lay in front of her.

"Looks like black bird hasn't lost her touch," announced Crow, standing up with the hand of Raven.

"Crow what are you doing here?!?!! You're going to blow my cover! Wait, did something happen to dad??? Is he ok?!?!" Raven continued as Crow without warning, pulled the witch into a hug which confused and scared her even more.

"She's gone,"exclaimed Crow as he smiled lovingly towards his sister.