Flocking Backstories

My friend gave me some inspiration to continue this book so that's what imma do; also I finally found a good enough name for EVIL QUEEN SO YAY. Welcome to my next chapter!  ANOTHER ALSO I might change a couple things in this story, mainly the backstory lore so be prepared if something doesn't make sense. 

ALSO there is going to be a WARNING for abuse in this chapter bc I promised Batsy I'm making a dark chapter.                           ANYWAYS...

ENJOY

"Dad?" Raven asked looking towards the voice in disbelief.

Crow looked at their Father and then back at his sister before pulling them together for a family hug. 

"Aww looks like the blackbirds and dragons are finally reunited. I doubt this narrator and author would let such a fluffy moment last without adding a little or a lot of chaos into the story," Maddie said, interrupting the moment between the family.

" It's so good to see you again Raven, we've had a family reunion that has been long over due," Arthur spoke as he broke the hug with his children. He then took a deep breath and continued speaking "Although we still need to see your mother........ and see if her curse is lifted".

"CURSE?!?!?!?!!?" everyone said in unison except for Headmaster Grimm and King Arthur.

"Before everyone's children were born and Snow White's story had ended, your mother and I got together in secrecy. Only a few people knew and one of them was somehow Morgana; she eventually met with Wren (Evil Queen's real name and yes I'm keeping the bird name tradition. Its fun ;) to convince Wren to help her take over all of Ever After. Wren of course. refused which angered Morgana enough to curse your mother with a heart of pure darkness. With that curse, your mother felt no love or kindness towards anyone anymore, even me; she did terrible things such as cursing Wonderland and changing everyone destinies (I'll get to this in an author note). Raven, it pained me greatly to have to watch her teach you and Crow magic but I hope you can forgive her and that now that Morgana was captured, she can act like her old self again"

Raven stared at the ground beneath her, rubbing her back when her father mentioned The Evil Queen 'teaching' sessions where Raven and her brother learnt magic. She strongly hated learning magic with her mother; enough to say that she was terrified of her mother whenever she had to learn it. If Raven messed up a single word during a lesson, her mother would beat her like there was no tomorrow; she still had the scars on her back to prove the torture her mother constantly put her through.  Raven remembered one lesson in particular where her mother order her to turn Raven's beloved puppy into a skeleton dog; when Raven of course refused the Evil Queen snapped her fingers and the innocent puppy turned to bones right in front of the 5 year old child before starting to beat her.

"THAT'S ENOUGH NARRATOR!!!! KITTY AND I DON'T NEED ANYMORE TRAGIC BACKSTORIES. Also I think Batsy is gonna do something if you don't stop...." Maddie said randomly while Kitty was purring on top of the hatter girl.

FINE I'll end the dark there.......FOR NOW!!!!

"Raven? Are you ok? You kinda zoned out of there for a moment," Apple said taking Raven out of her thoughts when she realized Raven had tears rolling down her cheeks while keeping the same straight expression.

"I'm fine. But I think it's time that Crow and I visited our mother again"

SOOO theres the end of the chapter! I'm pretty sure that is dark enough FOR NOW!!!! 

Anyways, when I said that the Wren changed everyone's destinies I kinda came up with the idea that fit this story. When Wren started her terror under the curse, she cursed everyone's future children to have them follow the exact same destiny/future their parents had done. She did this to make sure that her children would turn evil and help her take over the world! (So fun mother-daughter bonding experiences) BUT when Raven rebelled against signing the book, she broke the curse giving everyone something called FREE WILL with their futures.

I have a love/hate relationship with torturing characters so I'm sorry for giving Raven and Crow such a tragic background. BUT I want to strongly imply that even though Wren (Evil Queen) was under a curse when she did the terrible things she did, she was still to blame because "There's always a cure for a frozen heart" or in this case a darkened heart; meaning that if she loved someone that she met after she was cursed enough, (cough* cough* Raven cough* cough* Crow) she could break her curse.

SO YEAAAA..

I hope you guys enjoyed and will vote this book bc that gives me inspiration to actually update this story!! ALSO comment down below your thoughts and theories about the book and I'll try and answer them as soon as I can.