Two Birds In Branch

I really need to stop with these bird chapter names. Thanks again to my best friend, @BatsyDweeb for helping me visualize this story..ANYWAYS...

ENJOY

"Wait, she's gone!?!!?!?" Raven questioned, thinking that her brother was bluffing.

"You can come home! You don't have to hide anymore!" yelled Crow excitedly, which turned out to be too loud because a couple of students and Headmaster Grimm came to see what the commotion was about.

"Headmaster Grimm I-" Raven was interrupted by Grimm as he hugged the siblings, being filled with joy about the new discovery.

"Great as always to see you Grandpa Grimm!" Crow said, earning a couple of gasps from the crowd as someone was pushing through to get to the front of all the commotion.

"Raven I-," Apple stopped letting the gears turn in her head before answering her own question. "Your the princess that was hiding, all along. But that means that..."

"My actual name is Raven Pendragon, I had to use my mother's name to make sure no one found out about my father," Raven answered, earning many gasps from the crowd.

"Ok that's enough! Everyone get back to your classes! Raven, Crow, Apple you have a temporary pardon from class for now" Grimm yelled to the crowd. Soon after the only ones left in the hallway were Apple, Raven and Crow.

"Rae Rae, you never told me you had a girlfriend. Oh wait, only a hundred times in your letters. Apple right?" Crow questioned with a smirk as he kissed Apple's hand in greeting.

"Apple this is my twin brother, Crow." Raven said, glaring at Crow for his mischievous behavior.

"Nice to meet you Crow. Raven, why didn't you tell me about your secret I could have helped you and why didn't you tell me about your parents?" Apple exclaimed, clearly upset that her girlfriend would keep such a secret to herself.

"I had no choice, my half- aunt was out to kill me so I had to go into hiding completely. Aunt Morgana didn't know who my mother was so I used her last name to hide here at Ever After High while my father and the other kingdoms were trying to tract her down and arrest her." Raven explained hoping that this would be enough to calm her girlfriend down.

"I'm upset with you, I just wish you told me so I could have helped keep your identity a secret from her" Apple conveyed.

"Actually.. this isn't how I actually look either. I should have told you when we started dating but I was just so scared that-"Raven was interrupted with Apple kissing her on the lips.

"I fell in love with the girl not the looks. If I only loved you because your gorgeous, I might a well date Daring." Apple told, happy that her girlfriend was going to show her true self.