Lunchtime Secrets

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA >:) ANYWAYS....

ENJOY

"Wait Raven, the illusion spell-," Apple realized as they walked into the castleteria, earning many stares and gasps towards Raven.

Raven took a deep breathe, smiled and joined Cerise, Cedar, Maddie and Briar who were sitting at a nearby bench. "It's time I stop hiding who I really am. Plus I know I'll have my friends with me if something bad happens," Raven replied while Crow sat next to her giving his sister a playful smirk. 

This is getting too cuddly for me but my friend would kill me if I did something dark so I wont.....for now. 

"HEY WRITER! Don't make me come up there to change your mind!" Maddie yelled all of a sudden. No one gave the mad girl a look except for Crow who was surprised by her sudden outburst.

"Crow Pendragon, at your service m'ladies,"Crow announced, still holding his iconic smirk while Raven smacked him at the back of the head playfully.

"You haven't changed a bit. Still causing mischief where ever you go aye? " Headmaster Grimm said, appearing from behind Apple while she sat opposite the twins.

"Good to see you too Grandpa Grimm," Crow replied getting up to hug the headmaster for the second time.

"Wait, if Crow's grandfather is Grimm then that means that Raven's grandfather is also-" Cedar said surprised of the secrets being revealed today.

"Yes these are both my grandchildren and I'm proud of both of them. Also Raven, I'm glad that you finally got rid of that illusion spell, and that you don't have to keep any secrets between your friends anymore." Grimm apologized, surprising all the students in the castleteria as they eavesdropped on the conversation.

"Speaking of secrets, I talked with my father about mine and he said it's time," Cerise spoke excitedly taking her hood off to reveal her wolf ears as gasps came from the whole castleteria.

Ramona walked over to their table and sat next to Cerise giving her sister a hug as they cried tears of joy. "I love you sis. Also I'm sorry Cerise, but you know I have to do the sibling thing to Cedar now," Ramona spoke up from the hug smiling at her sister while the bell suddenly rang, signalling the end of the school day. I know this isn't how a normal school works but its another dimension so.... live with it. 

"Raven you know what it's time for?" Crow interrupted the moment,smirking at his sister while she stood up without warning and chased him to the sparring arena.

"Ah of course. The sibling sparring never ends with those two, they're as competitive as always. You might want to make your way to the sparring arena, I doubt  you would want to miss this battle," Grimm explained, as he and Raven and Apple's friends follow him.