I. Right Back Where We Started

[Welcome back to the dysfunctional siblings, folks! Danger's Call will upload on Fridays. The chapters will be long, as they are full episodes. I hope you enjoy.

And if you have not watched the first episode, obviously watch and then read! I would hate to spoil anything for all y'all!

Enjoy, folks!]

"On April the first, 2019, the Earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Billions of people were wiped out in a matter of minutes. Ironically, the nine survivors of the apocalypse were the very siblings who had brought it on. Seven of them, at least."

"Hold on!" Five cried. "This could get messy!"

August gripped Madelina's hand as the parents held tightly onto their infant daughter.

Klaus and Ben fell through the portal in an alleyway.

As Klaus groaned and sat up, he said, "That was-"

"Exhilarating," Ben finished.

Ben stood. "Where's Five?"

Klaus stood as well and looked at the blue mass of energy as he waved his hands in front of it. "Five! Diego! Allison! Madi!" The blue mass disappeared. "Where is everybody?"

"Mads!" August called.

Klaus and Ben started walking as the former said, "Oh, they're gone. They're gone like a fart in the wind." he whimpered. "Poof."

The brothers and brother-in-law exited the alley as Klaus added, "It's just me and you two again. Great. So where the hell are we?"

"No clue," August replied. "But I know we gotta get back to the future."

Klaus frowned at him. "Hilarious. We're all alone! Saraya seems okay."

August nodded. "Yeah, little scared, but I think she's okay. Come on. Let's find your siblings and my wife."

As they walked, Klaus asked, "Are hats back?"

Ben turned. "I think the question is, "When are we?""

August frowned. "I think you mean "When are we?" Klaus."

Klaus ran up to a man walking in a crosswalk. "Hey! Hey! Sorry to bother you. Could you tell me what year this is, or what day?" The man walked away. "Rude."

Ben and August walked towards a trashcan and the former called, "Klaus! Get over here."

"Yeah?"

"Look."

Klaus reached into the trashcan. "Yeah, I mean, he's pretty my type, but I'd have to see him from the shoulders down."

"The date, you idiot."

August frowned. "I'm glad you find him attractive, but look at the date." Saraya started whining and he kissed her head. "I know, baby. We'll find Mommy."

"Oh, yeah," Klaus said. "February 11, 1960. 1960." He looked between Ben and August.

"Shit," the three men said.

August looked down at his daughter. "That's not a word you'll be saying, sweetie."

Allison fell through a blue energy mass in 1961. As she walked away, a man took a picture of her from his window.

She made her way to Stadtlers' Restaurant and looked around, confused. A man pointed to the WHITES ONLY sign as everyone stared at her.

Luther fell through a blue mass and cried, "Oh, shit!" he landed on a dumpster.