III. The Swedish Job

1960 - DALLAS, TEXAS

Klaus and August sat at a booth in Stadler's. August was gently rocking a sleeping Saraya. Ben watched from outside.

The manager approached and looked at Klaus. "You need to get out. You smell and you're frightening my clientele."

"How dare you," Klaus said. "I am a member of the Royal Family. Me, him, and her are." Klaus was grabbed by the arm and he grunted.

"You are not members of..."

"He's touching me inappropriately!"

"I told you once, I told you twice!"

"He's touching me!"

"Get out!" the manager threw Klaus out and he landed on the ground with a thud.

August sighed and offered a bit of money before walking out. As they did so, Saraya stared at seemingly nothing.

Ben gave a small smile. "Hi, Sari."

She gurgled at him and smiled.

"Don't come back till you can pay your damn bill!" the manager yelled before turning to August. "You and that little girl of yours can come by anytime."

Klaus noticed a pair of white pumps. "Chanel."

A woman gasped and lowered her sunglasses. "Oh, you poor thing. Let me help you up." She offered Klaus her hand and he stared at it wide-eyed."Oh! Oh!"

"Thank you."

"Come with me."

"Okay." They started walking.

"I'll take care of you."

Ben frowned. "Seriously, Klaus?"

August sighed. "I hope you know what you're doing."

Saraya fell asleep on her dad's shoulder.

INT. BULDING

Klaus was led to the front. He waved his hands and began levitating, causing the crowd to applaud.

"Thank you," Klaus said.

Ben was holding Klaus in the air.

Saraya giggled, seeing one uncle holding the other.

Ben turned Klaus in the air and began grunting.

"Okay," Ben stated before dropping Klaus.

1961 - BAJA, MEXICO

EXT. ROAD

INT. HIPPIE BUS

Klaus turned with a grin and sat up before standing. He threw petals behind him.

On the bottom were Ben, August and Saraya. August didn't want Saraya super close to Klaus, in case he had to run. He'd been looking for Madelina, but hadn't found her, which was why he was still with Klaus.

Ben looked at a girl across the way and smiled, but she didn't notice because she was reading.

"Everybody duck!" a man yelled.

1962 - VARANSI, INDIA

EXT. LAKE

Klaus rose from the water and was covered with leis as his followers crooned.

1963 - SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA

EXT. FIELD

Klaus' followers murmured.

"Now, steady," Klaus told them. "Hands off! Just let go... Just... form an orderly... Destiny's Children!" The crowd gasped and raised their hands. "Let us all commune with music." They raised their hands to their heads and whistled a single note.