speak

It's been two days since me and Blake saw each other.

The schools hallways were filled with whispers which wasn't normal. It was normally filled with chatter mainly form the rich kids who bragged about their summer.

I grip into my backpack when Blake's group comes into view.

"Hey Stella, how's Keagan?" Xavier, one of Blake and was Keagan one of Keagans closest friends.

"Um...I haven't seen him in a while." I tell them and they laugh. Blake's fake smile falters and His lips make a thin line.

"Well did he take your v-card or is it still available." Xavier asks. Everyone laughs and I force out a smile before walking away. More like running.

"Hey wait up!" Kennedy calls out but I don't stop.

When I reach the classroom I lay my head on the desk and a sob escaped my lips. The tears want to fall but I told them back when the ball rings and class starts.

***

It was lunch and people were Talking about a missing football player, Keagan.

Last summer was more confusing than fun. The more I got to know him the more I saw.

As I say at the table with a tray full of food I kept taking my hand through my hair, frustrating as it is, the desk opposite mine and Kennedy's were illed with the football players and every now and then Blake would glance At me. A knowing smile on his lips.

My mouth won't fry each time he looked at me and then turned towards his friends.

Until I had enough. I got up and walked towards them. Leaving a confused Kennedy behind.