more

"B-Blake can we talk please. In private." I ask slowly, he looks at me and laughs.

"I'm not interested." he says but I continue pleading.

Soon he gives in and I lead him towards an empty classroom.

"What?" he demands quickly.

"You don't know what you saw."

"Really know. That's something someone who pulled the fucking trigger would say, don't you think so Stella?"

"Don't. You don't know what you saw and I didn't pull the fucking trigger, there as more to what you saw. Okay. I-I didn't do it Blake." I continue gripping my hair and pulling it lightly.
"You're funny. Don't act innocent. I saw everything. People think you're so perfect but you're not. You're a killer." he says and my anger piqued.

"No I'm not! You don't understand Blake! You were not there when he did it. I-I would never even-"

"Bullshit! Stel, stop lying to yourself. I saw you and him. And that says enough! For fucks sake admit what you did!" he continues and I realise what I didn't want to do, but it is the only way.

"Well then, you don't believe that I'm innocent, then so be it. But, I do know what you did last summer Blake."

His eyes narrow as he walks towards me.

I back away and make my way to the door before he grabs my wrists and spins me around, roughly.

"You don't know shit."

"Neither do you. But all I can say is, I know that you like getting more than a lesson from Mrs.Charles." His eyes widen at the statement and I leave him there a shocked expression plastered on his face.

I had a terrible feeling about what was going to happen.