reveal

We are not going to the police station. Instead we pull up at a mansion. Keagan and I were not dating. We were friends.

The day I watched him die, I fell apart.  No one would believe me if I said anything.

"My boy, my boy was so naive. He fell for it." a woman's voice.

"You know, I could tell anyone that you killed him, that you killed sweet Keagan."

"I didn't." I whisper.

She laughs and steps into the light. Her blonde hair shining. His mother.

"You know I wanted him to kill you to avenge his mother, we knew that your parents would break and your whore mother would lose everything but I wanted you to go to jail. You know. So what did I do-"

"You killed your own son." I spat. She framed me and fooled him.

"You bitch!" I scream lunging for her. She laughs and I watch as tears stream down Blake's face. His best friend is dead.

"Maybe but I need you both dead, now that you know so much, I could've let it be but I knew you would try to figure it out. Then again I wanted your blood on my hands." she says gripping my chin.

"So, I'll let you two soak that up." she says before leaving us.

I sob letting my head fall.

"I'm sorry Blake. I'm so sorry."

"Don't be. It's not your fault. Its Keagans stupid mother that killed him." Blake has his hand in a tight grip. Before the rope around our hands suddenly fall off.

"Go," a man whispers.

"I can't watch teenagers get killed, I've seen enough now go." the mystery voice says and he points to the window. We jump out and Blake grabs my hips helping me down. A tape recorder is thrown down and we run. Faster than ever.

Once we get to the police station the officers see me and make their way to arrest me.

"There she is, the girl who killed Keagan!" a girl shouts pointing at me.

Blake grabs my hand and pulls me behind him.

"We have proof she didn't do it." he says taking the chance and playing the tape.

Silence. The room soon fills with Keagans mother's voice and gasps are heard.

"We need to get her." The officer says as we are taken to an interview room and they speed off to find her. Soon coming back with a handcuffed blonde haired killer.