end

Turns out my mother and father knew Diana, Keagans mom. My dad dated her but chose my mom.

They found Keagans body and we gave him a real burial. Blake and I have kept in touch and we're helping each other cope.

I still kept my end of the bargain and Mrs.Charles left the school.

The whole town was shocked by the end.

My parents were more than sorry and life was back to normal.

Blondie was spending her life in prison after eveidence in the body was found.

Kennedy punched me in the arm several times, mainly because I didn't tel her what was happening. Seriously when did I have any time.

The guy that helped us was put in jail, and most of the missing child cases were solved. Diana was a child trafficker and they tried hiding it.

Back to the guy, since he helped us, he isn't getting that long in prison but will be punished. He felt guilty, he knew Keagan like a son but had to witness the death.

"Hey princess." Blake greets touching my shoulder.

I smile bending down as touching the grave stone. He was fooled by his mother.

"Hey Keegan. Your mom's in jail and your sisters are living with Blake's parents. They adopted them."

"They cry sometimes. I'm sorry Keegan." I cry begging for forgiveness.
Blake kisses my forehead and pulls me into a hug.

"It's not your fault." he whispers.

"I know."

"What?" he looks at me confusingly.

"You just said something, didn't you?" I ask and he shakes his head.

Then I feel a familiar presence. Keegan. I felt him there. He was with me.

"Nevermind." I mumble and sink back into Blake's warm and safe embrace.

Guess it's what I didn't do this summer.