sea

"So did you get it?" Kennedy asks drying her hair while placing the towl on the warm, golden sand.

I push my hair back and take my sunglasses off, holding it in my hand waving it around weirdly.

"Still waiting." I mumble suddenly finding the green umbrella with gold details insanely interesting.

"Well...if the college doesn't want you then so be it." she responds giving me a 'duh' look.

I laugh throwing my head back.

Her tiny red bikini showcases her flat, toned stomach with her bellybutton piercing.

She grabs the glasses out of my hand placing it on her nose as she scans the area.

"Ooh, hot guys coming out of water 12 o'clock." she whispers sitting up in a flirtatious way.

I quickly grab the towl and drape it over my body. Scowling at her as she motions for them to come over.

I lay back soaking up the sun, oblivious of the two male creatures standing above us.

"Who's the girl." a deep voice asks. I roll my eyes.

"She's not as hot as you but...she's something." the voice says and I shoot up.

"Pay no attention to her. She's uptight." Kennedy infoms them while biting her lip.

As I raise my hand to block out the sun, I gasp when I see the familiar face.

"Shit." I mumble before jumping up and tripping in the process.

The man that scared me more than normal grips my waist, bringing me to my feet.

"I-I'm going to swim." I stutter letting go of the twol and running towards the ocean.

As the water surrounds me I let out a cry. The sharp points of shells digging into my feet.

"No. No please. No."

"Talking to yoursef are you?" Blake asks swimming towards me.

With each motion I swim farther into the water. I wasn't sure how much he knew but I had suspicions.

"Why are you suddenly so afraid of me Stella?" he asks, his tone dominant and deep.

"I-I'm not." I respond moving back.

The water reaches my shoulder and I shiver. The farther I get the colder I get.

"We were friends last summer now you just ignore me. Why's that?" he asks living closer. His wet hair makes him even more attractive and his cornflower eyesdragging me beneath his dark personality that he hides behind. His golden locks falling into his eyes and his jaw line perfectly defined.

His hand touches my back and I freeze.

"I find you quite attractive in this swimsuit baby." he whispers. His minty breathe fanning across my face.

I push him back and he falls into the cold water be for flinging his hair back and watching me closely.

I turn swimming father into sea. Tears streaming down my face.

Then there's a wave. A bigger one.

I gasp but stay where I am. I watch as people move back, but I deserve this. I deserve to feel pain. So I let it take me.