Chapter 1 | Goodbye

My life replayed before my eyes. It was like a movie of my life that was playing through my tears. Each tear was a memory from my past. The day I was born, my first birthday, the first day of school, the day I made my first friends, the day I started dance classes, the first day going to middle school, the day my parents starting fighting, the day my brother died beside me, the day my mother died, the day I moved and left my whole life behind, and now today the day it was all going to end.

"Please dad, don't do this, please I'm begging you put the gun down." I said crying my eyes out a gun pointed at my head. "Its your turn, you are never going to be successful, your jus a living piece of shit that wants attention and dick inside of you. That is where you sneak off every night and I am sick and tired of this, my own daughter is becoming exactly like her mom but there's one thing they don't have in common, YOU'RE STILL ALIVE, but you won't be for long.'' Said my father with his 9mm drawn up to my head.

I looked right into his eyes. "Please dad let me live. Let your daughter live please." I said trying to stop him and calm him down. "I never wanted you anyways, I wanted your mother to get an abortion, but your mother refused, I always wished you were dead, I wished your mother never had you, you didn't deserve a life, you're ugly and a bitch you take away air that your brother could've breathed but no he's dead and you're not. Take this as your abortion that should have been done 15 years ago. Now, any last words." Affirmed my dad with a heartless tone. I couldn't see through his eyes, its like he wasn't there it looked the same as when my mother died. "I'm sorry." With that my dad pulled the trigger. Everything went black.

This is it, goodbye world.

All I could see was white. There were bright lights, bright white walls surrounding me. I could not move my body only my hand, there was a resisting force keeping me from moving. My right hand had felt warm like when your mom held your hand when you were younger. There was this young girl on the right side of the bed I was laying on holding my hand and sleeping. She had short, blond, curly hair, a small figure. She looked like she was in her early 20s. I tried to speak to wake her up, but the tube logged down my throat stopped me, I started chocking on it. It caught the poor girls' attention, her head shot up her blue eyes met my own. She stood up and took out the tube. "hey" she said softly sitting back down on the spinning chair. "I'm your nurse by the way, how are you feeling? Do you need anything?" she spoke gently like the sound of light rain. "Could I have water please?" I responded with a raspy voice still lightly coughing. She chuckled a little. "Of course, you can love, hold on a second" She grabbed a cup and poured freshly cold ice, instantly my mouth was a waterfall it was like I've never drank water In ages. ''May I ask why I am here?" I asked looking around unfamiliar with the area. "It says that you were brought here just about 3 months ago, you were found by a group of young guys in an alley pretty beaten up. You had severe head injuries and a lot of bruising and broken bones. Do you have any recognition of what happened?" She asked with a look of worry on her face.

Who is this group? Who are these young guys' I just moved here about 6 weeks ago. In an alley? 3 months ago? Why can't I remember anything? Where have I been for the past 3 months? I remember myself, my names Maddox, I'm 15, I'm a girl? What is going on?

My eyes rolled to the back of my head, everything went black, I could only hear the faint voices in the distance. I woke up by the sound of screams and tumbling sounds from downstairs. I didn't even dare to go explore what was going on. I stayed silently in this bed hiding under the covers hoping whatever it was, was not going to come for me next. Then suddenly chilly silence, you could have heard a pin drop. The only sound coming from the house was my father mumbling while crying. Sirens were heard coming closer to my house. I stepped out of the room I was previously in, into the living room and got a glimpse of the scene that had just unfolded. My father was kneeled to the ground crying over my mothers' lifeless body. Everything went calm and peaceful. My eyes startled open to reveal that I was still in the hospital bed.

Why did my dad have to physically beat my mother to death?