Chapter 6 | Nightmare

My life replayed before my eyes. It was like a movie of my life that was playing through my tears. Each tear was a memory from my past. The day I was born, my first birthday, the first day of school, the day I made my first friends, the day I started dance classes, the first day going to middle school, the day my parents starting fighting, the day my brother died beside me, the day I started skating to escape reality, the day my mother died, the day I moved and left my whole life behind, and now today the day it was all going to end.

"Please dad, don't do this, please I'm begging you put the gun down." I said crying my eyes out a gun pointed at my head. "Its your turn, you are never going to be successful, your jus a living piece of shit that wants attention and dick's inside of you. That's where you sneak off every night and I'm sick and tierd of this, my own daughter is becoming exactly like her mom but there's one thing they don't have in common, YOU'RE STILL ALIVE, but you won't be for long.

I looked right into his eyes. "Please dad let me live. Let your daughter live please." I said trying ton stop him and calm him down. "I never wanted you anyways, I wanted your mother to get an abortion but your mother refused, I always wished you were dead, I wished your mother never had you, You didn't deserve a life, you're ugly and a bitch you take away air that your brother could've breathed but no he's dead and your not. This is like an abortion but only when your 14. Any last words." I could not see through his eyes, its like he was not there it looked the same as when my mother died. "I'm sorry." With that my dad pulled the trigger. The stupid alarm woke me up and got me out of the nightmare I was having. Great way to start your day off, right?