Chapter 7 | Familiar faces

The little kid came in today and as usual ordered for him and the 4 others. While we were waiting for his food to get ready, I looked out the window where his friends were standing and to my surprise, one of them was already looking at me. When I made eye contact with one of them, he gasped and tried to get his friends attention by hitting them on the arm not losing eye contact with me. His friends turned around and at that moment I remembered.

The gun is pointed right at me. Everything went slow. His finger pressed on the trigger. I'm ready, this is my time, my time to say goodbye. Nothing happened, I opened my eyes my father was looking at me as confused. The gun jammed, before he could pull it again, I tackled him. The gun flew away, he pushed me off him and pinned me to the ground. I kicked him in the balls and got out of his grip. I ran to the door to get out of the house. I opened it, but he pulled me back in. I gripped my hands to both sides of the doorway trying not to ley him pull me back in. I was screaming in pain, I lost grip and got pulled in. He pushed me to the floor and slapped me a couple time. I'm bleeding from my mouth. He took hair in his hand and bashed my head on the tile floor. My head hurts a lot. My father picked me up off the floor and pushed me up against the wall as hard as he could. I felt my back go through the drywall. He put his hand around my neck. I pushed his hand to the side which made him fall forward. I ran once again through the door. He grabbed me by the wrist, I gave him my biggest uppercut ever. He stumbled backwards. He got back at me and threw down the stairs onto the concrete. He came rushing to me and started kicking me and pushing me in front of a moving car.  All I could feel was tires rolling over my body. All I could hear some guy screaming "Hey". I rolled over and saw 4 guys one of them was filming everything, one of them was yelling after my dad, the two others were walking up behind the camera. My dad started yelling after them then then they started yelling. "Guys help her." Is all I heard before getting run over again by another car. Everything went dark. They're the ones that saved me. They all rushed to me as I collapsed to the floor.