WAIT, HE'S PRETTY NICE TO LOOK AT

it's a dream.

it has to be, no way in no dimension in no universe would yoongi be in the same bed as this carrot head, lime green, bright purple and all other colors of the rainbow, extremely saturated wearing dumbass. but it isn't, he's pinched himself multiple times and nothings changed. hoseok still there, shirtless- yoongi might just die if they did anything- and snoring like a motherfucking goat.

for some reason, yoongi stares at hoseok some more. it's established he doesn't really pay attention to his surroundings, hoseok being no exception, he's never really taken time to just...look at him?

and for a fraction of second he regrets that.

jung hoseok is not lacking in appearance- far from it, he's built, pretty eyes, lips shaped in a way resembling a heart- yoongi doesn't fucking know that's just what he sees- and even his nose is good looking. what the fuck?

it's a shame he ruins it all with his terrible sense of fashion; stupid bright colors; and baggy pants; and bucket hats with dumb sayings; and ugly bracelets with ugly words like "hope" and "peace" crafted into them. disgusting.

yoongi wonders what he'd look like with some rings to replace the bracelets, black beanies instead of bright orange bucket hats, skinny ripped jeans in place of his baggy track joggers- and wow, yoongi might just simp-

"take a picture, lasts longer." comes the voice of the previously sleeping male. oh no, yoongi was caught staring, hoseok might actually think he's interested in him or something.

"shut up."

it's three hours later and yoongi is four hours late to school- jung hoseok has a car, yoongi took advantage of that- 'but at least you're here' is what hoseok rebuts when  yoongi tells him how dumb and slow he drives that it actually puts sloths to shame (yes those exact words) but no, actually, yoongi is in fact not there because his mind is somewhere else: siberia or something, because he can't think straight (haha) everything is heightened, he's irritated, and there's this ringing in his hears that just won't leave. it's horrible.

but that's not all, when is it ever?

it's the way hoseok wont stop smiling at him, like he knows something he shouldn't, like he knows something incriminating about yoongi, or worse...something personal. the thought alone makes something pool in the pit of his stomach, it's a nuisance. and yoongi's never considered himself a masochist but he might start because he realizes he likes the way the feeling settles and just stays.

yoongi thinks he's getting a little too used to jung hoseok

not proof read