PISS OFF

PISS OFF

a feeling of overwhelming dread washes over yoongi when he makes his way to his literature class. normally it would be quickly ignored as yoongi always has that feeling, but today it's different- he feels as though he's forgetting something important, which makes it somehow worse.

he gets to his class and makes his way to the furthest chair he's energetic enough to walk to. not even three minutes settled in his seat and hoseok is turning around from the front of the class to wink at him. ew. yoongi just needs a break.

"and today of course is the group activity on the analysis on shakespearean text! you've already completed the first part with your partner, but this one is a little writing heavy so you need more members." it rings in his ears, one second, two seconds, three seco- it clicks. so this is the cause of the disturbing feeling. so much for a break.

"no you can't choose your group members. groups must be no more than 4, and naturally, no less than three. i have assigned kim seokjin to choose the groups since he was the only one to not fail the test," they mutter a 'lazy fucks' before the teacher proceeds again, "and i couldn't be bothered to do it myself."

kim  seokjin is assigning groups and yoongi is dreading the future social interaction he is doomed to convey in. yoongi hoped he'd get put with jimin (jimin was one of the few people he had any respect for) but of course that wasn't the case, he was being shipped off with kim namjoon and twiddle dumb, or rather, kim taehyung. but what really starts to baffle him is how seokjin is just now making his way to him. yoongi may be atheist but he calls for a supreme being when he sees the human tangerine shuffling closely behind.

"no."

"you can't say no. it's me, you, and jung hoseok." kim seokjin beams, yoongi wants to take him and throw him off the building.

"stupid motherfucker" only two seconds till it registers that he's said that out loud.

"i have fucked no mothers." oh god, yoongi sighs, kim seokjin thinks he's funny. what he really is, is a clown. never mind that, yoongi is not giving up.

"change my partner, hoseok is stupid. i don't like half-wits."

"i'm right here—"

seokjin stares animatedly between the two and yoongi wonders what exactly is making the corners of his lips perk up like that. yoongi's internal despair must be humorous because the son of a bitch starts laughing.

"is something funny?"

"not at all. i was just thinking that you guys remind me of the sun and the moon."

what a weirdo.

it's an understatement to say yoongi is grateful to leave the class- more like leave whatever the fuck that awkward conversation with kim seokjin was- but hoseok shuffles quickly behind him. yoongi is only mildly annoyed till the human cherry starts humming.

"i'm sorry, did you need something? or are you not trying to be discreet with your creepy stalker ways anymore?" the saturation of disgust in yoongi's words is just the right amount to make any normal person flinch. hoseok smiles at him. hoseok is not normal.

"we have detention together." the dark haired widens his eyes at that, "don't tell me you forgot?"

"piss off."

not me accidentally turning yoongi to saiki
-
if you think my writing style is off
it is. i haven't written this book in a while
so my style has changed quite a bit
sorry i wish it stayed the same too