The Last Crusade

Lord Konaruta was in a predicament. He was sweaty, shaking and anxious. He felt something that hasn't presented it self in months. Fear. Fear gripped him as he stood infront of his lords and warriors. Fear kissed every inch of his body. He had his helmet of yet noone would know that he was scared. He kept a neutral, docile face.

Why he was scared? He was getting married.

Warriors and citizens watched as the took place. As Bo Kataan walked down in her armor with her arm around her father's everyone couldn't help but sigh in relief that she showed up.

She then walked to the alter and faced her soon to be husband.

"Do you, Anakin Skywalker. Grand Lord Of The Sith, take Bo Kataan Kryze, ruler of Mandalore to be your lawfully wedded wife. Do you promise to love and care for her. In war or in peace?" The priest asked solemly.

"I do."

"Do you, Bo Kataan Kryze. Ruler of Mandalore, take Anakin Skywalker, Grand Lord Of The Sith, to be your lawfully wedded husband. Do you promise to love and care for her. In war or in peace?" He repeated.

"I do." She answered removing her husband.

"By the power vested in me by the Monarchy Of Mandalorian States I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

What they didn't realize is that half way through the speech they were already lip locking. The sith and warriors cheered as the King kissed his queen. They broke it and faced them. The audience then kneeled as they walked down the aisle together.

Reception was just as good. They sang  ancient Mandolorian songs.

After the party concluded hours later the newly wedded couple retired to there bedroom for some........ Planet Conquering. Let's just say they had a naughty no clothes party.

Elsewhere on Corruscant the Jedi council was thinking.

"How is that possible. One man destroying 500 seasoned Jedi?" Said a baffled Windu.

"It's true Anakin only spared me because of our past. He coule breath fire. He summoned water to his bidding. As dangerous as he is I don't think we should attack them again. It's obvious they don't want anything to do with us." Reasoned Obiwan.

"How can you say that. Those four have turned 4 of our Jedi against them. Do you not remember the recording of Plo Koon. Of how he beheaded Master Mundi and Master Gallia." Said Eeth Koth.

"Obi wan has a point. We're the one who's attacking first." Said Kit Fisto.

The masters went back and forth arguing over what to do.

"Fine then. We'll said 3000 Jedi to Mandalore. The sith need to be vanquished." Master Windu said.

They held a vote at most of them were in agreement.

This time they're sending seasoned knights and even more experienced masters. That way they 'can't' lose.

Back on Mandalore the newly weds didn't take a honey moon because Lord Konaruta felt that the Jedi would return.

The army had already been settled and the commanders were aware of the strategy.

First get behind enemy lines. Then destroy enemy aircraft. Then swamp and destroy. Aim for the chest and stomach. If using a lightsaber use either form 7 or or one of the other forms created by the ancient sith.

These criteria kept many men alive in the last battle and many more to come. Since the Mandalorian are a warmongering people they are known to make raids on those who piss them off. Though that would be rogue Mandos not the ones that submit to the MoMS.