HELPING HER

"We can't just wake her up, then let her continue happy with her life without any consequences," Rain says for the fifth time that morning as her, Ben and his council sit around a large table.

"But..." one of Ben's advisers starts and Ben sends him a look that says 'shut up for your own safely'.

"How about we re-group tomorrow" Ben suggests and everyone nods and leaves as Rain stays sat down.

"Do you think anyone would notice of some of them just mysteriously vanished?" Rain asks.

"Yeah, I think people would," Ben gets up and puts his hands on Rain's shoulders, massaging them slightly.

"They just make me so angry," Rain sighs "How have you not banished them out yet?"

"I've thought about it," Ben admits, leaning down to kiss Rain's neck and to rest his head on her shoulder, Rain leans her head back and looks at him.

"No, you haven't," she smirks

"Hm, you're right, but I have thought about firing them,"

"I have a plan," Rain says quietly "For Audrey...but we might need to call Hades back, and ignore everything your council has just said...".

----------&----------

Hades now stands in Audrey's room, with less people around him.

"Since when do heroes care about villains?" he asks

"She's -" Ben starts

"- One of your own. Right," Hades starts sarcastically "When you guys try to destroy the world... it's an error in judgment. But when it's one of us... lock them up and throw away the key," Hades looks at Ben's dad "Right Beast?"

"Can we just move this along?" Rain asks boredly, although completely agreeing with what Hades said

"Yeah. I'm gonna need to use my hands," Hades wiggles his fingers in the cuffs and Rain waves her hand, doing a spell in her head to unlock them.

"Hm," Hades hums "Could you do that before?"

Rain thinks for a moment "Not very successfully," Rain answers, not really caring about Hades knowing these things whilst Belle and Adam give her a look of panic which she ignores.

"So, I was right,"

"About what?" Ben demands

"Ooooh, there's that beasty bit," Hades laughs "Fairy Godmother was right about your powers leaving, but the ember may have ignited them...stronger,"

"What does that even mean?" Rain asks

"It means you don't need my help to bring evil pink princess back," Hades shrugs "But I'll happily stay and watch," Rain walks over to Audrey's bedside and thinks for a moment.

"I mean if It doesn't work, we have a backup plan," she tells the room "So, what do I do?"

"Well, you'll need both your momma's magic,"

Rain takes a deep breath and takes one of Audrey's hands in hers gently, closing her eyes as she sings quietly.

"Flower gleam and glow

Let your powers shine

Make the clock reverse

Bring back what once was mine

Heal what has been hurt

Change the fates design

Save what has been lost

Bring back what once was mine

What once was mine"

Rain opens her eyes as she forces all her power into Audrey and her eyes are how they were when they woke up, gold and purple swirling in the blue, her hair is so bright the older adults have to look away. When the song finishes, a strong wind rushes through the room, causing some skirts to be disrupted and everyone's hair is thrown about. Rain blinks and the spell finishes as Audrey's eyes open.

"Rain?" she asks slowly

"Hi," Rain smiles gently, her hair and eyes back to normal, Hades is cuffed again and he gives Rain a wink when she looks back...she may be ridiculously overpowered now.

"What -" Audrey coughs a bit as she sits up, getting used to speaking after being asleep for a while.

"You're okay," Rain reassures and she steps out the way so Audrey's grandmother can fuss over her.

"Tell me it was all a bad dream?" Audrey looks over at Ben

"I wish I could. But, it's over now,"

"I'm so sorry. I wanted to hurt you both. I wanted to hurt all of you..." Audrey looks down in embarrassment

"Well, we fixed it now so," Rain shrugs "Although, there are some...repercussions and consequences we have to talk to you about. But we'll save that some other time," Rain smiles, her and Ben had discussed it and Audrey would be going to therapy once a week and would help with the cleaning up with the Isle, almost like community service. It wouldn't be forever, but it would take a while before she was fully trusted.

"Of course," Audrey nods and Ben steps forward "I have owed you an apology for... a very long time now," Ben admits "I'm sorry,"

"Thank you," Audrey smiles and she looks down at her bedsheets as Rain and Ben leave, letting her talk to her grandmother.