[ three ]

Yeonjun got the deal.

After bargaining with Taehyun for about half an hour, of course. The red head could finally let his friend go when Yeonjun promised with all his heart to return Soobin safely before their break month is over.

Of course, Yeonjun was skeptical whether he would return Soobin safely, but a little white lie wouldn't hurt. 

Yeonjun was now back in his hotel room. He just slept so he felt really energized right now. Heck, he could run a lap around this hotel and still be energized.

Instead of doing that dumb activity, he fished out his phone from his bag. Once he unlocked, a barrage of notifications came. Luckily he had his phone on silent, or the room would be filled with overlapping 'Line!' and 'k-talk!'.

He skimmed through the long list of notifications. A huge portion of them were from his friends and the other portion is his teachers. All of them conveyed the same question: "Where are you?"

Yeonjun chuckled bitterly.

Even until now, the first people who cared enough to notice are his friends and teachers. Not his parents.

Don't worry, he's used to it.

His fingers danced on the screen, tapping lightly at the 'delete all messages' button. Blocking everyone would be a hassle, so he just deleted the app instead.

When he said he wanted to cut ties, he was 100% serious.

Right, now that that is finished, he is bored yet again.

He could just go around and explore, since he doesn't have a curfew anymore. Well, not that he ever obeyed his useless curfew anyway.

And so he did, he went out.

The hotel wasn't that large compared to the skyscrapers in the city, but apparently it's big enough to be called the second largest building on the island. The first being it's only hospital.

Yeonjun wonders who owns that one. Must be a rich doctor or what not.

After a long walk around the building, Yeonjun finally reached his room again. Eh, wasn't really that long, only a fifteen minute walk.

You guessed it, he still wasn't tired enough to sleep again. Maybe, this was the reason he didn't get enough sleep in the first place, because he is just that good in storing energy.

"Maybe I should go out again," he mumbled to himself.

He entered his hotel room and swiftly grabbed his jacket and keys. With no destination in mind, he strolled around the neighborhood. In a small island like Magic Island, the streets aren't that crowded at times like this.

It was still 11 PM, the streets in the main land would still be bustling with pedestrians.

Without him noticing, he reached a secluded part of the city. The area was utterly dark. There were a few lampposts but they were all turned off.

Yeonjun walked towards what seems to be a park. It was so dark it reminded of the alleys where he used to either beat someone to death or get beaten to death.

He chuckled menacingly, feeling that familiar pain in his chest.

He never meant to hurt those people, it's just a survival skill for him.

A way to fit in.

"Yeonjun-ssi?"

[ 🖤 ]

Bit by bit of Yeonjun's past will be revealed!

©voleenyaw