[ fifteen ]

They were back on the road. After a few rounds of tag and duck chasing, they finally drained themselves. "Dang, I feel exhausted!" Soobin stretched.

"Oi oi oi, careful where you put your feet, big guy," Yeonjun scolded. Soobin snickered.

"Well, this big guy is able to trip you over with just one tug on the shirtㅡ"

"Stop! I wasn't on my balance point!" Yeonjun hissed. "There's no such thing as a balance point!" Soobin retorted.

They were playing their last round of tag when Soobin accidentally pulled a little too hard on Yeonjun's collar. The force caused Yeonjun to slip and fall back in a not very graceful way. Luckily he didn't get injured, only covered with mud and duck shit.

"Soobin, I swear to fucking God, stop laughing!"

"I can'tㅡ your expression wasㅡ ppppricelesss!"

Shit. Think of a distraction, Yeonjun!

The azurette smirked. "Laugh one more second and I'll throw you out the window, Soobin."

Soobin immediately stopped. This was odd, somehow he always weakens everytime Yeonjun uses his assertive voice. His words sound like an order you must obey.

"I-I'm sorry! I got carried away, don't ditch me here!" Soobin pleaded, shaking Yeonjun's arm with his puppy eyes.

"Hey, are you trying to get us killed!? Justㅡ stopㅡ go tell me another science fact or other shit you usually do!"

Soobin let go of the elders arms, flailing them about while trying to think of a good fact that may impress Yeonjun. He stammered for a while before finally finding one.

"Iㅡuhㅡd-do you know why people tend to close their eyes while doing intimate activities?"

Yeonjun felt a sudden rush of blood going up to his face. "W-what do you mean?" He mumbled.

"Uh... you know... like... k-kissing... or... sexual intercourseㅡ"

"Okay okay, I know that part!" Yeonjun yelped. "Um... w-why?"

"Uh... well... according to studies, if you lose one of your senses, the others will sharpen. This was proven by people with disabilities like blindness or deafness."

Yeonjun has heard that statement. If not mistaken, Changbin told him that once in high school. He thought it was cool so he decided to share it with Yeonjun.

However, what does that have to do with intimacy?

"So, it's the same with intimate moment. If you lose your sense of sight, your sense of touch would sharpen," Soobin continued. "Since kissing... and others... are basically touching one another, it would feel much better when that sense of touch is at it's full potential."

Yeonjun stayed quiet, processing Soobin's explanation. He has never heard of the reason why people close their eyes when kissing or having sex. He thought it was just instinctㅡwell, of course it wasㅡbut he didn't know that was the reason.

Okay, now I really want to find out if that was true or not.

"Are you still thinking about it? Sheesh, such a small brain you have there," Soobin muttered the last bit, crossing his arms arrogantly.

Yeonjun wanted to growl at him, demanding the younger to stop talking per usual. However, where's the fun of that?

"Eh, so you were just thinking of kissing someone a few minutes ago, bunny?" Yeonjun smirked. He suppressed a laugh when Soobin turned red and flustered.

"IㅡI-I," Soobin stammered. Collect yourself, Soobin. It's not like you did imagine kissing someone...

"When pressured, people usually blurt out what's stuck on their mind. Are you sure you're not thinking about kissing me?" Yeonjun hummed.

"Whatㅡ No! You're a stranger and can't be trusted!" Soobin snapped, looking out into the wilderness.

Yeonjun chuckled. "Hey, it's okay. I know I'm hot."

True. "You're so full of yourself!"

The azurette laughed, hitting the steering wheel. "Your red face says otherwise, bunny baby," Yeonjun wheezed.

"Staaaaaaphhhhhh!"

[ 💜 ]

Y'all this chapter is more like a filler, but we can see the progress of Yeonbin's relationship 🥺

Oh and this was prewritten to be chapter sixteen but chapter fifteen was like only an e. A literal "e" and that's it. So I had to delete that chapter and edit every. single. prewritten  chapter 😓

STREAM BLUE HOUR!!!

I KNOW U WANNA!!!! STREAM OR ILL HUNT YOU DOWN 😡

©voleenyaw