Distraction #5: The Man and His Aura

Krist cocks his head to the side, taking in the view of his Singtuan gelling his hair. They are supposed to attend an event together, and since the older one had slept over at his place the night before, they were leaving for the event together, in P'jane's car.

There's just something about Singto that makes everyone around him weak in the knees, something which makes people just want to surrender to the older male.

Krist feels it too, he feels like letting Singto do whatever he wants, to him, his body and his mind. Krist shudders involuntarily as a warm tingling sensation settles in his chest. There's just something about Singto that makes him feel weak and strong at the same time.

Krist can't define it, so he lets it be.

"Are you done Kit?" A mellow voice pulls him from his thoughts and Krist nods slowly.

Singto smiles at him, and drags him off downstairs where p'jane is already waiting for them.

Singto remains blissfully ignorant of the butterflies in Krist's stomach as a consequence of his actions.

****************

Krist sits with p'Off and p'Gun, while Singto answers some questions that the interviewer throws at him. Krist is awestruck by the flair with which Singto speaks; there's just something about the older's aura when he speaks that would make you believe him if he said the earth is flat.

Singto speaks with conviction and clarity, and when he speaks Krist feels like never stopping listening. In another life, Singto would have made the perfect King.

Krist is so distracted by Singto's words that he doesn't realise his name being called until p'Gun grabs his arm and jerks him. The younger man turns bright red as a teasing smirk graces the shorter's plump lips.

"Just get together already, you two!" P'Off whisper yells when he catches Singto staring at Krist. Singto laughs it off, while Krist takes to cursing his pale skin for never hiding his blush.

If Singto casts a hopeful glance at Krist in the midst of telling p'Off to concentrate on wooing p'Gun first, Krist fails to notice it.

****************

It's after the event, when all four of them are back at Krist's condo and Singto has very comfortably settled down on the rug in the living room, Krist storms in with a big pout on his baby face and pushes open Singto's legs to sit in between them, his back pressed to the older's firm chest.

"What happen Kit?" Singto asks softly, his voice thick with affection, and Krist swoons a little.

"Nothing. Had a fight with Kat. Is it really necessary for her to keep moving around with her boyfriend so much?"

Singto chuckles and then ruffles the younger's hair before saying, "She's a smart kid, Kit... plus, it's not like you didn't move around with your girlfriend when you had one."

"That's different!" Krist glares at the older male.

"No it's not Kit... you're being unfair!"

Before Krist can say anything else, p'Gun speaks from his place on the couch. "You're one to say Kit! While you're here, snuggling and cuddling and making everyone else feel single.

Krist blushes and buries his face in the crook of the older's neck, while Singto comments "Ohho p'Gun... I am just a pawn in his hands..."

Krist slaps the older's chest and glares at him, and then sticks out his tongue at the older. Seriously! A pawn?

A deep laugh escapes Singto's mouth and Krist again turns his head and rests it on the older's shoulder.