𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @storylover12345677

Title: Love

Key: (h/c)= hair color, (e/c)= eye color, (f/c)= favorite color

"You need to practice, Mikey. You're gonna get us in trouble if you screw up again," Donnie and Leo scolded Mikey, Raph watching his little brother sadly.

Mikey had messed up yet another mission by failing to pay attention, almost causing Raph to get singed by a Kraang blade. Luckily, the turtle was able to avoid it, but Mikey was in hot water.

"Who am I even supposed to train with if all of you are going on patrol?" Mikey demanded, upset at the idea of having to stay home. He didn't necessarily like patrol, but he hated being stuck at home just as much as his brothers did; maybe even more.

"We called (y/n)," Leo shrugged, Donnie nodded, and Raph tilted his head at his brother's reaction. Mikey had gone silent, his face slowly getting pink.

"Well, I guess training with myself can't be that bad then," Mikey avoided everyone's eyes as he tried walking to the dojo. Suddenly, a new voice interrupted the conversation.

"Hey, guys! Am I late?" a pretty girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes walked into the lair, wearing a (f/c) hoodie and shorts.

"(Y/n)!" Mikey screeched, diving into the dojo, his face a bright shade of burning red. Raph rolled his eyes as he went to greet the girl along with his brothers.

"Thanks for watching him," Leo said, giving her a quick hug. Donnie shook his head in agreement as he followed his brother's lead.

Raph was the last to greet her, giving her a tight hug as he smiled at her.

"You okay, Raph?" the girl asked, looking at her friend with concern. He shook his head and looked at the dojo.

"Just don't hurt each other too bad, okay?" the hothead then ran off, leaving for patrol. (Y/n) sighed as she set off for the dojo, looking for Mikey. She spotted him training furiously, punching the bag it was made for.

"Mikey," she tried, walking over to him. He stopped and looked at him, then shook his head and tried to walk away, going for the weapons on the wall. Thinking quickly, she reached out and grabbed his arm, gently pushing him into the wall. "Mikey," she repeated again, reaching out for him.

She wanted, no needed to explain. They both did. Avoiding the conversation was what Mikey was good at, but, when the topic is about him, he needs to know why.

"What?" he asked, coldly, as he turned away from her. She shrunk back, then sighed as she let him go to walk to the door. Why talk to someone that doesn't want to listen?

Right as she reached it, she was suddenly yanked back into the room and slammed against the wall. Air knocked out of her lungs, she looked up at the youngest turtle, seeing the other side of him. A smirk on his face, he looked down at her with a predatorial gaze that made her knees go weak under his half-lidded eyes.

Suddenly, there was a mouth on hers as they moved together passionately. Every time she felt his lips reconnect with hers after a breath of air, she counted, telling herself it was going to be the last time.

Five.

The kiss was sweet, lips tasting and testing each other, wanting the prize at the end of the race.

Seventeen.

The kiss was getting harsher with lips and tongue clashing together, the air getting heavy with a fog of something they both wished was love.

Twenty-one.

That was it.

Shoving the turtle away, (y/n) fell back against the wall, licking her lips. She hissed at the stinging that came from them and narrowed her eyes at Mikey when he grinned, a certain glint in his not-so-innocent blue orbs.

"Mikey-" she tried, but was interrupted when Mikey walked over to her, reaching down to pick her up. She flinched away and Mikey sighed, sitting down beside her. He was understanding now; if he ignored the problem, it wouldn't just go away. Not this problem at least.

"I'm sorry, but-" she finally said, staring at the floor. She was cut off by Mikey grabbing her hand in his, lacing his finger between hers.

"I understand," was his only answer. He was too young- too unexperienced- to truly know what love was, and she was too damaged to ever teach him. What they felt towards each other wasn't necessarily "love", but they hoped one day it would be.

That's how the brothers found them. Hand-in-hand on the floor, both softly crying as they realized that, for now, the love they wanted didn't exist. At least, not with each other.

As they left, Raph looked down at the pair. Catching (y/n)'s eye, he gave her a small smile to calm her down a little.

(Y/n) sniffed and looked over at Mikey, him having fallen asleep a few moments prior. She ran a hand down his face and lifted their hands, kissing his knuckles as she untangled their digits. Walking over to Raph, he embraced her in a hug, rocking her as she sobbed, the feeling in her heart hurting her more than any pain she'd ever felt before.

"It's okay, it's gonna be okay," he muttered to the crying girl, patting her back as tears welled up in his eyes. Looking down at his brother, he was met with Mikey's bright eyes, watching as the (y/n) let out her tears.

Mikey shuffled to sit against the wall, leaning his head back. Coupled with (y/n)'s tears and his own heartache, he started crying again, his head falling into his knees as silent tears rolled down his face.

Seeing this, Raph shook his head and closed his eyes, letting some tears of his own fall to the floor. 

++++++++++

I just have one thing to say. What is wrong with me? Why am I writing like this now?

Anyways, if you're bored, a good movie is My Suicide on Netflix. NOW, there is a HUGE trigger warning on that movie, just warning you. I literally paused it and put my phone down to cry once or twice because it's THAT SAD.

And another thing, guys. Just be kind, please. I cannot stress this enough. Just be kind to each other, please. I know it's hard to rn but some people need it so bad.

I love every single one of you my fantastical and beautiful popsicles! Have a good day<3

fantastical?? close ur mouth