|| ₩ⱧØ ₮ɄⱤ₦ɆĐ ØɄ₮ ₮ⱧɆ Ⱡł₲Ⱨ₮₴? ||

{A/n}:

English: Normal

Japanese: Italics

Thoughts: 'Normal' 'Italics'

Sign Language: Underline

*°.*° ~ °*.°**°.*° ~ °*.°*

"Mom! I'm home!" you yell from the front entrance of the house while kicking off your shoes. "Hi hun, how was your day?" you heard her yell back as you near the kitchen to find her making...what is that? "M-my day was good but ughhhh" you stare at the glass dish that's filled with...something? "What cha makin' exactly?" you ask while shuffling over to her side as she turns on the stove. "Oh! A new recipe~ It's a vegan lasagna!" she replied happily. 'Ah. She's at it again huh?' you thought. Looking over you saw you dad pass by the kitchen, briefly looking at the "food" then to you with the same 'Oh God' expression.

[M/N] was an absolute doll but when it came to cooking she's ummm well she's not all that experienced per say. It's funny though, because you seemed to be the opposite of her when it comes to everything, that includes cooking and baking as well. (Which is why everyone in home ech. class wants to team up with you so they have a fighting chance when it comes to the cooking and baking competitions) but that's besides the point. "R-right, looks good...?" you say with a fake smile to which she beams. "I hope it is! This is my second attempt after all~!" you and your father make eye contact again both wondering 'then what the crap was the first one like?' while sweat-dropping comically. "Right, okay well I'm just gonna go do my homework now...ehehehe...GOTTA BLAST!" you say as you race up the stairs in hopes that she wouldn't make you try that thing.

Swinging open her door [Y/N] is met with a familiar feline lazing about her pile of unfolded clean clothes sat in the corner. "Mika not again!" she groans in annoyance, "great now there's gonna be cat hair all over my hoodies...¬_¬" she grimaced while picking up her furry friend and setting the Maine-coon on her bed. Sliding the backpack off of her shoulders [Y/N] threw the bag filled with useless school work and formatted projects next to her bed frames end and flops down next to Mika. Picking up the cat and holding her above her in a Simba manner she sighs. "Your the only one that truly gets me aren't you Mika..." she says in a dramatic fashion causing the cat to give her a look of distaste before wiggling her way out of her owners grasp and walking out the door like the little bipolar shit she is.

"Tch, traitor." you say while looking over at the cat to whom just rejected your affection. Pulling your phone out of your pocket you scroll through social media for a few minutes before a notification catches your eye. "A new episode of Demon Slayer? Heh, don't mind if I do~!" you say tapping on the notification and rolling on your stomach and opening the Crunchyroll app. "Episode 24 huh? Rehabilitation Training?" you play the video humming along to the opening's theme music. 'As scary as it sounds it would be kind of cool to live there' you thought as the episode started

~~~

"WHAAA~ ZENITSU'S SO CUTE WITH TINY ARMS~~" you say squeaking slightly while flinging your limbs around in a way to control your inner fangirl. Half way through watching you had changed into your favorite black pleaded skirt with an oversized pastel blue sweatshirt tucked into it with a pair of thigh high white stocking cause ya know your not a closet otaku without a pair, simple yet adorable. "Hun dinners ready" you heard your mother call from downstairs as she rasped her knuckles against the drywall to get your attention. Yelling back a reply you quickly leap up and head for door, halting your actions your met with spotty surroundings with a slight ringing in your ear. 'God dammit, screw my stupid iron deficiency' you thought as your body got heavy and your face begin to tingle slightly while your head spins. Stumbling back you tumble onto your bed just waiting for it to pass, but it didn't. Your body slowly began to loose feeling as your head spun vigorously. 'Crap...this isn't a normal dizzy spell..' you thought as you tried to move your body but failed miserably. Suddenly a searing pain ran through your body almost like your veins were about to burst. "AHH!" you yell out in pain as your core starts to cramp up, 'Christ it feels like someone's stabbing me repeatedly!'

"HUNNY WHAT'S WRONG!?" your parents say in unison bursting through the door, worry laced in their tones. [F/N] runs over to you as you hiss and squirm in pain still not able to move. "[Y/N] what happened!!?-Your burning up !!" he says placing a hand on your forehead. "It...hurts..." you manage to squeak out causing your parents to panic more. "[M/N] call 911!" your dad shouts in her direction keeping his eyes trained on your face twisted in agony. 'God...it feels like i'm being ripped apart from the inside!!' you think as your limbs start to feel as if there being torn from your body. Screaming out in pain one last time your met with darkness, the faint sounds of your parent calling out to you drifting away from your mind, or is it you who's drifting? You feel like your falling. That gut dropping feeling is present but its so dark you couldn't even tell which way was up. So you drifted, letting the darkness of the void take you in a you fall unconscious.

'Who turned out the lights?'

*°.*° ~ °*.°**°.*° ~ °*.°*

{Word Count: 947}