|| ĐɆ₥Ø₦ ₥₳₦₴łØ₦? pt.2 ||

{A/n}:

English: Normal

Japanese: Italics

Thoughts: 'Normal' 'Italics'

Sign Language: Underline

*°.*° ~ °*.°**°.*° ~ °*.°*

🄿🅁🄴🅅🄸🄾🅄🅂🄻🅈~

*Bum*

You were suddenly in the a different room, there were two main things that scared you at that moment one. Shoichi was gone and two. you were now in the same room as Tanjiro and the demon

'Well shit'

*°.*° ~ °*.°**°.*° ~ °*.°*

You stared at the Tsuzumi demon with wide eyes, he was a lot scarier in person than through a screen that much was true. You saw Tanjirou look at you panicked then back at the demon with a serious expression. 'Knowing him he's probably thinking of a way to get me out of here' you thought with a sweat-drop forming on your cheek. "Another human, mph something about you is strange" the creature began to speak although I hadn't a clue to what he was saying. Tanjirou held his stance "What do you mean strange?" he said in a serious tone. The demon smiled wickedly at his question "Her blood smells rich, almost like Marechi but...better~" he cooed with a crazed look in his eye. You heard it cackle out something while Tanjirou gasped in shock. He turned to you with a determined look "Get out of here!" he yelled in your direction. In your panicked state you could barely move, taking a few steps back towards the door you attempted an escape.

*Bam*

He room turned on it's side making your tumble forward into the room and landing on your hand. *ֆռǟք* A terrible pain shot through your wrist as you bit down on your lip, hard, as to not scream. You felt the pulsing sensation resonate in the pain, looking down you saw your wrist was now purple and slightly puffy. 'Shit' you though as you stood back up balancing yourself just as you felt the room tip again. 'Jump' your subconscious told you. So you did. Jumping up you landed back onto the even ground looking back over to Tanjirou who was dodging the claw like air attacks that were heading his way. You noticed how he refrained from stepping on the papers that littered the floor just how he did when you watched the anime, papers, papers! That's right you were still holding onto the story you found earlier. But the title page was missing, 'Where did it go?' you thought looking around frantically. You spotted it over on the far right...just next to the demon...lovely.

You couldn't explain why but this story was important to you, maybe because it reminds you of home? Whatever the case you didn't have time to think, swiftly you jump up as the room spins again, dashing forward towards the demon. "Wait!!" Tanjirou pleaded as he watched you run full force towards the Tsuzumi drum demon. "Oh? Does the Marechi think she's going to be able to fight me?" he teased, but you paid no mind. Even if he was a great author, he was still trying to kill you so for that all I have to say is and I quote "STEP ON A LEGO!!" you shout and jump up right in front of him, your odd comment throwing both males off guard momentarily as you roundhouse kick the guy in the face causing him to stumble back and land on the ground breaking the drum on his back. He screeches in pain as you quickly grab the paper and retreat back, turning your head just in time to see Tanjirou run up to him."Kyogai! Your Blood Demon Art was incredible!" he said making the demon pause in his attempt to block the attack. His head was cut off in one clean motion rolling to the ground.

Panting slightly as the adrenaline rush dies down and the pain in your wrist becoming more present you slowly walk towards the two. Standing in front of the demon 'Kyogai' you look him in the eyes as he begins to disintegrate into nothing holding up the papers, his eyes widen when he realizes what you were after when you attacked him. "Why?" he asked staring at you with a look of guilt and hope, you smile "Could I keep? Good!" you say in your heavily accented dialect which shocks both of them. You watch as tears well up in his eyes cascading down his irrorating face, you hear him hum in approval, a faint white light beginning to radiate off of him. Your smile widened "domo arigato godzaimasu" you say with a bow. You hear Tanjiro clap his hands together "Rest in peace" he says with a quick bow which you mimic his words but in English. Turning around you walk out of the room following Tanjiro, as you do you look back one last time to see him turn to dust completely making your heart heavy with guilt 'He didn't choose to be that way...' you thought as you followed Tanjirou out of the Tsuzumi mansion. Though something was odd about the way he went, you don't remember a demon ever glowing as they died. Maybe it just wasn't shown in the anime or manga?