|| ₩.Ʉ.ł.₩. ₴łĐɆ ₴₮ØⱤɎ ₱₮.1 ||

{A/n}:

English: Normal

Japanese: Italics

Thoughts: 'Normal' 'Italics'

Sign Language: Underline

*°.*° ~ °*.°**°.*° ~ °*.°*

After Inosuke convinced himself that he was only joining the group to get the chance to fight his fellow demon slayers again, the of seven began their track down the mountain.

"Ne, FIGHT ME!!" Inosuke yelled scaring Zenitsu yet again. "AH! Shoichi save me!" he said running up behind the child. You sweat-dropped while looking at him, 'Why do I love them so?' you began to question your taste in anime guys in that moment. You had been trailing behind the group, secretly attempting to see if your phone was still useful. Which to your surprise was still working, well sort of. Thank the genie's you were able to bribe your parents with doing the chores for unlimited data.

Unlocking it to be met with your home screen you silently sighed, your home screen was a picture of you with an angry Mika in a sweater on Christmas morning. With your parents in the in the background laughing their asses off at the scene in front of them. Snorting lightly at the memory you head to Spotify and go through your playlists. A certain song catching your attention, 'Angels don't cry' by Ellise ( Feel free to change the song if you don't like it ( ◡́.◡̀) )

'Oh I love this song~' you thought with a smile, the melody began to flood into your head. Letting the lyrics spilled out, you close your eyes and begin to sing.

*°.*° ~ °*.°**°.*° ~ °*.°*

▀▄▀▄▀▄ 🄰🄽🄶🄴🄻🅂 🄳🄾🄽'🅃 🄲🅁🅈 ▄▀▄▀▄▀

◥꧁ད Crystal skies, pearly gates ཌ꧂◤

When I cross my heart I look both ways

'Cause you know you need my help most days

And I can't watch you fall

◥꧁ད Play on broken strings ཌ꧂◤

But the ugly world has clipped your wings

You need someone to forgive your sins

And I'm there when you call

◥꧁ད Devil's on your shoulder tryna make you insane ཌ꧂◤

And it's starting to get hard to make it all go away

Putting heaven in an empty heart

Is it worth all the pain?

◥꧁ད Save your life ཌ꧂◤

Make me do it for you every time

But angels don't cry

No, angels don't cry

◥꧁ད Close your eyes ཌ꧂◤

Let me handle it'll be alright

'Cause angels don't cry

No, angels don't cry

◥꧁ད Watch my halo shine ཌ꧂◤

Hold you bloody while I'm dressed in white

Kiss it better for the hundredth's time

And your hurt becomes mine

◥꧁ད Devil's on your shoulder tryna make you insane ཌ꧂◤

And it's starting to get hard to make it all go away

Putting heaven in an empty heart

Is it worth all the pain?

◥꧁ད Save your life ཌ꧂◤

Make me do it for you every time

But angels don't cry

No, angels don't cry

◥꧁ད Close your eyes ཌ꧂◤

Let me handle it'll be alright

'Cause angels don't cry

No, angels don't cry

◥꧁ད I might lose my mind, lose my mind tryna save your life ཌ꧂◤

I'll just fake a smile, dry my eyes 'cause angels don't cry~

(¯'*.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* 𝙉𝙤, 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙮 *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.*'¯)

Opening your eyes you find no one there, confused you turn around to find that they were now behind you in a state of awe. Teruko came running up to you with stars in her eyes "That was beautiful [Y/N]-san, I mean I have no clue what you said but your voice is super angelic~~!" the little girl began to ramble on showering you in compliments as you sweat-drop at the little Japanese girl who sounds like some sort of rap god freestyling their lyrics, like holy crap was she talking fast.

You give her a closed eye smile making everyone else, even Inosuke, squint at the pureness. Looking up you catch the eyes of Zenitsu who was still gawking at you. A bit unnerved by his blatant staring you give him a small smile of recognition to which he turns cheery red and begins to wiggle(?) 'Oh lord is he gonna-' your concerns were confirmed by him yelling "[Y/N]-chan~(灬 ͡♥ 3 ͡♥灬)" as he begins to chase you around. You gasp and run from him, which you notice that everyone is now in chibi version including yourself as you run from the love stricken puppy. "Help!" you yell out running over to Tanjiro and hiding behind him. You watch as Zenitsu falls to the ground due to the weight of the words that Tanjiro is scolding him with. He looks up at you with a shaky hand and blood dipping down the side of his mouth. "[Y/N]-chan y-you d-don't think i'm a pervert do you..?!" he asks with a shaky breath. Having no clue to what he's say you simply turn your head away and huff, this causes him to fall to the ground comically as his soul try's to leave his body but is pulled back in by Shoichi' s elder brother with a 'I'm done with your bs' expression.

You laugh at the two, causing Teruko to giggle along with you. Making the rest of them smile at the wholesome sight. But this wouldn't have been complete without Inosuke putting his two sense in by headbutting the already beaten up Zenitsu who begins to cry holding his head while shouting something as he points at the wild teen. This making everyone else sweat-drop for the thousandth time that day.

'Baka's' (''=3=)

*°.*° ~ °*.°**°.*° ~ °*.°*

{A/N: Wassup guys :D! I hope you liked this side story, I thought it would be nice to occasionally make 'filler episodes' of my own where [Y/N] is in different scenarios of chaos}

{Word Count: 947}