|| ₮ⱧɆ ₣ØɄⱤ ₥Ʉ₴₭Ɇ₮ɆɆⱤ₴ ||

{A/n}:

English: Normal

Japanese: Italics

Thoughts: 'Normal' 'Italics'

Sign Language: Underline

*°.*° ~ °*.°**°.*° ~ °*.°*

🄿🅁🄴🅅🄸🄾🅄🅂🄻🅈~

'How am I this strong now?' you questioned closing your eyes. It's true, once you wound up here you somehow knew how to fight and now have fast reflexes along with speed and agility that's almost superhuman compared to anything that's possible back in your world. You felt your body grow heavy with the need to sleep, and you weren't complaining in the slightest. Just before you fell asleep one last thought stuck with you.

'Will I ever be able to return home?'

*°.*° ~ °*.°**°.*° ~ °*.°*

🄵🄸🅁🅂🅃 🄸🄼🄿🅁🄴🅂🅂🄸🄾🄽🅂~

Tanjirou: "No good!" you yell as you see Teruko and Shoichi running in. "You guys need to leav-" you were cut of by a girl dressed in strange attire who came running around the same corner as the others. "Hey not safe here!!" the [H/L] [H/C] haired girl said in a heavy accent, 'A foreigner?' you thought as your eyes go wide. She was about [Y/H] and had a [B/T] that seemed to fit her overall build quite well. Her [S/T] skin was clear of any blemishes or scars which made her almost appear to be a doll. "Go before-" she began to warn them, large [E/C] orbs wide with panic. Just then the door slammed shut and she groaned in defeat.

"Alright then we have two kids and a foreigner..." you sigh out. You look up at her scanning her face for any signs of hostility, you watched her gorgeous [E/C] colored eyes flicker between you and Zenitsu' s. Lowering your guard you were about to say something when the room shifts sideways, causing everyone to fall into different rooms. You get a finial glimpse of the mystery girl before the doors shut

'Who is she?'

Zenitsu: Just as Tanjirou tried to tell the kid's to leave a [H/C] goddess came running around the corner. She had on strange clothing but it was so cute!! 'Kawaii' you thought while staring at her. He just stared at her, taking in how absolutely gorgeous she looked, almost like an angel. Suddenly the snapping sound of a slamming door knocked him out of his daydream causing Zenitsu to jump. 'I'M GONNA DIEEE!' he thought frantically. He looked back at her noticing that her [E/C] eyes were now landing on him. He felt his breath hitch as he continued to stare back, watching her gaze flicker between him and Tanjiro.

"Alright then we have two kids and a foreigner..." he heard Tanjirou say, 'Foreigner? No wonder she looks so...exotic' suddenly the room flipped on it's side causing Zenitsu to fall in while screaming.

'I NEVER EVEN GOT TO ASK HER TO MARRY ME!!!'

Inosuke: As the other two were talking about how 'pretty' Inosuke' s face was he slowly growing more and more irritated by the second 'How dare they mock me!!' he thought. Suddenly a girl's giggle rang out making us all grow quiet, looking over you saw a girl in weird clothes with [H/C] hair laughing, gaze turned to the side. 'Who the hell does she think she is!' you thought stomping over to her and grabbing her arm. He heard her laughing stop and be replaced with a yelp of pain. "Hey! Let go of her can't you see she's hurt!" the guy with the big forehead said stepping closer. Ignoring him you tightened your grip making her wriggle trying to get out. 'How could someone this weak make it out of there?' you thought annoyed.