|| ₩ł₴₮ɆⱤł₳ ⱧØɄ₴Ɇ ||

{A/n}:

English: Normal

Japanese: Italics

Thoughts: 'Normal' 'Italics'

Sign Language: Underline

*°.*° ~ °*.°**°.*° ~ °*.°*

🄿🅁🄴🅅🄸🄾🅄🅂🄻🅈~

"Would you like to join us?" he says realizing that it wasn't actually official that you would be traveling with them. Your eyes light up with child like glee, nodding happily you skip over to group of tree's picking the story and holding it to your chest as you make your way over to them with a dreamy smile.

'I guess this world isn't all that bad~'

*°.*° ~ °*.°**°.*° ~ °*.°*

"Thank you all so much! We are eternally grateful!"

"Thank you for bringing my babies home safe!"

You stood outside the three siblings home waiting for Tanjirou and Zenitsu to finish up talking to Shoichi' s parents about what happened, which seemed like a damn eternity counting you were the one who had to babysit Inosuke. You managed to persuade the others to go with the kids honestly so you could see the world from outside the view of the storyline, also you kinda wanted to meet their parents.

"What's this!? Can I fight it!" Inosuke said running up to a clothing line. 'Are you stupid or-' you thought with a deadpan expression. "Come at me!" he said drawing his swords, "Inosuke NO!" you yell while running up to him just in time to bop him on the head signaling him to stop. He huffs and looks away, reluctantly putting his swords down. 'He's being surprisingly submissive? Is that good or bad?' you pondered to yourself while placing you hand on your forehead and rubbing it in annoyance. "Why do I always end up with babysitting..." you muttered to yourself. You felt him staring at you, looking over you raised an eyebrow as if to say "What?". "What are you saying? Are you sure your not a demon?!" he began to get hissy with you. A small tic mark formed on the side of your forehead, 'This guy...' all you could make out was 'demon' and 'What...saying'. "I'm English" you say while popping a hip out in a dramatic fashion. Even through the boar mask you could tell his face was contorted into one of confusion. You sigh "Nevermind", you hear him begin to retort something stupid but was cut off by the sound of a door.

Thank you again!" a lady with raven hair said bowing profusely with glossy eyes from built up tears. "I-It really wasn't any trouble ma'am were just happy your children are safe now..." you saw Tanjiro say something while sweat-dropping. You cracked a small smile while looking at the two demon slayers as they were trying to calm down the anxious parents. You felt a small fist tug on your skirt, looking down you were met with a pair of familiar hazel eyes. "Ohayou Teruko~" you sang crouching down to get onto her level, "Close your eyes I wanna give you something!" she beamed excitedly while placing her smaller hands over your eyes. Complying to her wishes you kept them closed as you felt her open up you good hand and place and item in it, closing your fist around it you encased the small item 'Wood?' you thought curiously. "Alright open!" you heard her say, opening your eyes you look down and gasped. A small hand-crafted wooden hair pin, on the end was a beautiful pink crystal shaped into a sakura blossom with a white thread hanging off the end that had smaller beads tied onto the end as it tapered down. "I-Is this...for me?" you said in surprise, looking up you see Teruko with a wide and knowing smile. "My husband and I run a local jewelry store in town, that was Teruko's first ever finished piece." her mother said with a proud smile looking over at the two of you.