21☁️

"jaemin watch out!" sora yelled at the top of her lungs, looking at jaemin who was standing there confused as one of the men ran at him

"jaemin watch out!" sora yelled at the top of her lungs, looking at jaemin who was standing there confused as one of the men ran at him. the girl ran as quick as she could and held both her hands out, a large dome forming above them.

her eyes were glowing white as she kept the protective door around them both. "sora what's happening!?" jaemin yelled over the loud noise of wind and screaming. sora tried to concentrate enough to still be able to help outside so she ignored jaemins question.

taking one hand away, she used it to pull people up and away from the supers that were helping. but the girl soon became weak, the dome getting smaller and smaller until it disappeared.

sora fell to the ground, her vision fogging up and her head pounding. "sora!" jaemin exclaimed, running to the girls side. her eyes were still glowing white as she painted heavily.

"well well well. look what we have here. little miss mind reader and her dumbass follower." a voice caught jaemin and soras ears, causing the two to snap their heads to the direction.

before jaemin could question anything, sora was lifted off the ground by an invisible force. she began to claw at her neck as the thing held her by it. jaemin watched with wide eyes as the girl struggled.

"you know i've been waiting to kill both of you but orders are orders am i right?" the girl joked, a malicious smirk playing her lips as she watched sora struggle.

"now now. let's start with pretty boy here." the dark haired girl smiled, fangs protruding from her mouth as she moved closer to jaemin.

jaemin shuffled to his feet, moving backwards and away from the said girl. "get away. i told you i never wanted to see you again." the boys voice wavered, many emotions hitting him at the same time.

"and you think i'd listen to a mere human? pathetic. i used you jaemin, theres no reason to hold on to the fact that i cheated." the girl scoffed, catching up to jaemin and pulling him by his collar.

and in the blink of an eye her fangs were attached to his neck. sora let out a war piercing scream, a bright light covering her as anger bubbled up.

but right before she could gain the strength to escape from the invisible figures grip, everything went black.

and she woke up.

honestly surprised y'all don't have any theories yet 😔✋ but anywhores i just came up with a good plot twist so stay tuned ;))