18-𝔖𝔱𝔞y 𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔐𝔢

L I A M

    I couldn't believe it. The fact that she was there. She was even more stunning than I could remember. She was my first crush as a child although I'm not sure where that still stands. After everything that has happened, I'm not sure if our relationships as friends would ever work out. The things I do just aren't cut out for a girl like her.

   Ever since I left my old neighborhood 3 years ago leaving Scarlette and my early childhood behind everything has gone downhill. My parents and I left because they wanted me to get a better education. but little did they know that leaving that night was the worst decision for my future in education.

I can still remember how I felt that day...

                                     ***

3 years ago    

I don't think im ready, how am I gonna live without Scarlette. It sounds wierd but I was an only child so I felt as though she was the only thing I had. As long as we had each other I never needed any more friends. Just her was enough for me. I felt pathetic a regular kid should be happy that im moving to the richest side of this state. Although my parents were ecstatic.

   Throughout my whole life my parents were busy trying to make a name for themselves. Joining PTA meetings running for state secretary.  They were well known everywhere. Moving to one of the best neighborhoods in the state was like the final cherry on top.

My parents slowly started to limit our time together. I of course still loved them but I felt as though we were drifting apart. So while my parents were drifting apart from me, Scarlette and I just got closer. They never cared when I  just left the house out at the mere age of 12 or 13. although I never regret leaving the house thats how I discovered music.

I sat on my soft foam bed and waited till my dad and mom returned from saying goodbye to all there closest friends in the neighborhood.  They left me at home because apparently they hated my sour face and mood, and couldn't take me anywhere looking like that. I wasn't in a great mood since I found out we were moving on such a short notice I thought I would have at least a month left. I stared down at my jordan shoes and sighed.

Then I remembered something important to should I say someone

Scarlette...  

Since it was the end of october it was really starting to get cold so I grabbed my black sweater and ran out the house as fast as my legs could carry me.

I raced towards Scarlettes approaching house and checked the driveway.

Shit, they were at home and by they I mean those abusive motherfuvkers. So I decided to do something unimaginable.

Ding Dong Ditch

I noticed the doorbell was broken so I banged the door as hard as I could and ran behind there bushes.

   I heard some yelling from inside and heard some footsteps and shuffling around.

    based on what Scar tells me her crazy parents are lazy and always push her to her limits. So they hopefully had told her to go answer the door.

I heard the door swing open and I saw scarlettes head stick out looking around her raven hair swaying in the wind.

Thank God.

I jumped from the bushes and whispered for her to follow me.

She looked startled but came with me anyways.

"What is it I have to make dinner soon", she says with a lot of sass.

I know she might not take this information well but I didnt have much time.

"Scarlette...im moving today and im not coming back", I said looking down.

"w-what", she said tears filling her eyes quickly.

Her almost crying makes me want to cry.

"I came to say goodbye", I said my voice cracking.

"Wait I thought you had at least another month left", She says now wiping her eyes in a clear voice.

I knew she didn't like showing signs of weakness or crying but holding it in always makes it worse.

"well I thought so too until my parents made a sudden change and sped up the long process of moving", I said my voice almost a whisper afraid that if I were to say another word I would break.

She looked away from me with her hair hanging down her face and blocking her beautiful eyes.We just sat for a few moments but soon enough I saw tears streaming down her chin and dropping onto the floor. One by one the tears came faster and heavier.

she started wheezing and her chest became heavier and soon enough she was gasping for air. I knew exactly what to do this wasn't my first time witnessing one of her panic attacks. I held her to my chest and stuck out my fingers showing them to her and making her focus on them.

"Look at the trees swaying in the wind", I said trying to make her focused and calm down.

I felt her breathing slow down against my chest and soon she just started crying, and I let her. I could tell that I meant so much to her just like she meant so much to me.

I could stay like this forever feeling our heartbeats against each other and the wind slightly breezing over us. The trees dancing and pitifully watching over us.

I knew that this would soon be over but I don't think I would be able to physically and emotionally let go.

I wanted her to stay with me forever.

we stayed there for some time until  Scarlette started panicking because she had to make dinner quickly. I didn't want her to get hurt because of me so I got up and prepared to say our goodbyes.

"Don't forget me and make sure you don't end up like those snobby rich kids", She said smiling through her leftover tears.

"shut up", I said laughing.

"and the same goes for you, you better not forget me", I said smiling.

"Goodbye Liam", Scarlette said sadly.

"Bye Scar, I will visit you ok", I said giving her the most reassuring smile.

She softly smiled back at me and nodded her head. She then walked back inside leaving me alone.

all alone.

    suddenly I saw my mom and dads car pull up with some of our boxes while the moving truck had the rest.

uh oh

I knew right then and there I was in huge trouble.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yall deserve a Liam P.O.V. Anyways THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 12K. I wouldn't be sharing my works without my fans, and anybody who decided to read this book at like only 500 views I applaud you.

Also I have been feeling so sad because I just finished a sad anime called Anohana. Im literally tearing up just thinking about it. I literally reccomend.

Anyways sorry for that little rant about anime. If you went as far as even bothering to read the authors note in this chapter don't be afraid to comment, also if you are reading this your my favorite reader.