🍋« Kenma × Hinata »

!! LEMON !! ( KIND OF?)

Contains: Blow job, Innocent Hinata~

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kenma was playing in his room with Hinata watching him play because his phone died.

"Hey Kenma. " Hinata calls and Kenma responded with "Hmm? "

"What's a Blow job? " Hinata asks innocently.

Kenma almost choke on his spit and looked at Hinata with wide eyes.

Kenma would know these things because Kuroo always talks about it almost everyday.

"W-who taught you that word? " Kenma said looking at Hinata while blushing hard.

"Blow job? ...Well Kuroo-san told me that I should give you a blow job. Does it means that I can blow your hair? " Hinata asked, Being oblivious on the word.

'Damn that Kuroo. ' Kenma thought to himself. Planning to kill the bed haired boy because of ruining Hinata's innocence.

"N-no actually... It's where you... Uhmm... S-suck a guy's... D. " Kenma explained not fully saying the word 'Dick'

"What's a D? " Hinata asks. ' His too innocent T_T ' Kenma thought to himself again.

"It's y-your... Private part... " Kenma says the two last words in a whisper but enough to make Hinata hear it.

"You mean this? " Hinata asks which made Kenma twitch because of Hinata suddenly touching his private.
Hinata was shocked by Kenma's reaction and blushed as hard as Kenma's blush is.

"S-shoyo d-don't. " Kenma tried to say hiding his face in his arms because Hinata's hand was still on his Bulge.

"I-it got b-bigger... " Hinata said stuttering.

"......"

"Do you want me to... Suck it? " Hinata blushed by what he asked but he was really curious and want Kenma to have fun. Kenma's blush is the darkest shade of red you can find.

"N-no I can just go take care of this in the b-bathroom. " He was ready to stand up but then Hinata tugged his pants.

"I-i want to... S-suck it... I-I'm kind of c-curious. " The innocent boy looked away because of his blushing face.

"O-okay. " He said as he sat down on to the bed, His head and back on the wall while his feet are in a straight line.

Hinata then proceeded to take of the pudding head's pants along with his boxers. He shivered because Hinata touched the tip with his finger.

He started holding the Pudding head's private with his hands and started pumping it.

"S-shoyo~ aah~ " He moaned as the tangerine licked the tip. Then proceeded to suck. He gripped on the orange head's hair.

"D-don't use t-teeth aah~ use your t-tounge hmm~ " He said in between his moans, the boy then proceeded to do what he said.

"F-fuck~ why are you so good at this? Aah~ " He thought that he was going to be bad at this because it's his first time but to his surprise, he was actually doing a great job. (It's kenma's first time too. But Kuroo always talks about it so he knows who's good and bad.)

"I-I'm g-gonna c-- " Kenma cummed into Hinata's mouth and he was surprised when Hinata swallowed it.

"T-thank you f-for that... " Kenma said while wiping some of his cum that spilled on hinata's face.

"K-kenma... "

"Y-yes Shoyo? "

"I'm h-hard. "

BONUS!!

"Chibi-chan did you give him a blow job? " The bed haired boy asked the little tangerine.

"Yeah! There was a white liquid that came out and I swallowed it. Taste pretty bitter. " He said innocently.

"Y-you swallowed it? " The bigger male was surprised.

"yeah? "

"Kenma is sure pretty lucky... Hey chibi-chan. "

"What? "

"Wanna suck mi-- " just as he about to finish his sentence a volleyball was thrown into his head.

"I was only joking Kenma! " He said to the boy that just happen to heard their conversation.

"Kenma! " Hinata hugged the boy that is now blushing as memories of Hinata's lewd face while they were fucking came back.