🍋« Kita × Hinata »

!! LEMON !!

Contains: Rough s*x, Daddy kink, An*l s*x, spanking

Idea by: XxCookie_ruby_chan

Thank you so much for explaining Kita's personality and for the great plot! It really helps a lot <3

I changed it a little so i hope that's okay! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I dare you to do a break-up prank call on Kita and say that he's not good in bed. " Atsumu smirked as he saw the pikachu shocked face of the tangerine.

"T-that's not fair Tsumu-san! " He said as he frowned and blushed.

"Well that's the dare Shoyo-kun. " Osamu said. Also curious on what would the results turn out.

"Don't be a baby my disciple. A dare is a dare! " Bokuto also joined the conversation.

"You're the baby Bokuto-san! " The tangerine pouts. "Kita-san is scary when he's angry. A-and I don't t-think h-his bad at... B-bed " The tangerine blushed and looked down.

The three males looked at each other while blushing and smirked.

"It's no fun if you're not going to do the dare Chibi. " Kuroo said.

"F-fine! " He said finally giving up and took out his phone.

They heard it ringing and Kita finally accepted the call.

"What is it Shoyo-kun? "

"U-uhm, I-i'm breaking up with you b-because you're not g-good in b-bed I'm sorry! " He said as he hung up the phone call.

"That was fast. " Kuroo chuckled.

"Oh shut up Kuroo-san! I-it's your turn now. " He angwily said as he pouts. The males was astonished by the cuteness of the tangerine.

"Truth or da- " Hinata was cut off by the door suddenly opening. Revealing a male with an angry look on his face.

Oh shit

I pray for your ass Hinata (๑و•̀ω•́)و

Kita looked for a certain tangerine and found him hiding in the back of Osamu. Hinata shivered as he felt looks of daggers being thrown at him.

He went closer to him and roughly grabbed him and dragged him outside the room.

How did he find him? Idk you guess.

Who's house is this? I honestly don't know. It's for plot i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Before they could completely walk out. They heard a faint teasing voice.

"Make sure to use protection! " Kuroo shouted and laughed like the hyena he is. The other males also laughed with him.

--Time skip--

Kita roughly pushed Hinata on the bed as he locked the door of his room.

"K-kita-san. " Hinata stuttered as he gulped nervously.

"What did you just say earlier? " Kita said while glaring at the Tangerine.

"I-it was a d-dare! " Hinata said backing away.

"Like hell I'll believe that. You fucking whore. " He said as he went closer and roughly kissed him. Sliding his tounge in and exploring every inch of his mouth. His kisses went down to the Tangerine's neck and started sucking it. Immediately finding his sweet spot.

"Aagh~ Shinsuke~ " Hinata moaned.

Kita stopped at what he was doing and flipped the tangerine. Spanking him.

"Ahh~! " Hinata made a gasp-like moan.

"What did you just call me? " He asks as he spank the tangerine again. In a swift move, Hinata's pants and boxers where gone and thrown to somewhere.

"Sh-shinsu- agh~! " He moaned as he felt another spank. A red hand printing on his ass.

"What is it? " Kita asks one more time. He spanked him again when the Tangerine did not answer.

"Daddy~! " He moaned the name he was trying his best not to say. He moaned again when he felt another hard spank.

"Good. Now... " Kita moved swiftly moved in front of Hinata. He removed his pants and boxers, revealing his hardened shaft.

"Suck. " Kita said in a dominant tone.

And Hinata being the submissive one. Obeyed.

He licked the top and sucked it with all his best. He bob his head up and down taking all of the male's dick, hitting the back of his throat. It was easy since he didn't have a gag reflex.

After a few good sucks, Kita cummed inside of his mouth making the tangerine cough.

When the tangerine finally swallowed all of Kita's milk (→_→) He was surprised when the male was behind him and positioned him into fours. He once again, spanked the tangerine and without a warning, thrusted his dick inside of him. Making the tangerine moan loudly.

"kYaAh~! Daddy~! Aahn~ " He moaned as he felt Kita's hips thrusting roughly in him.

"How dare you say I'm bad when you're moaning like crazy. " He said as he spanked the tangerine.

"I-i'm sorry daddy~ aggh~ " He moaned when he felt another spank.

"You should be, you little slut. " He said as he spanked the tangerine again while still roughly thrusting in him.

The room was filled with skin slaps and moans caused by the two lovers.

"aAh~ I-i'm c-close daddy~ " He moaned as he released his hot semen but Kita needed a few more thrust before cumming inside of the tangerine. His cum dripping down the tangerine's thicc thighs.

They both flinched as they heard a knock on the door.

"Shinsuke. What are you doing there? "

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm not really sure on what Kita's grandma call him so I'm sorry! :((

Also, I just found friends on among us but didn't know their real names :(( It was KUROOKENMA with a red color and tsukishima with black. So if somehow you're reading this, I'm Akaashi with the brown color and a cherry on top!! I'm sorry because I got disconnected for some reason and didn't got to know y'all real names :((

I was feeling a bit kinky with the name callings and didn't notice that my Teruhina and Kitahina one-shots was quite similar so i'm really sorry about that! :))

That's two updates in a row! ≧ω≦

Anyways, thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day! Or night!