🍋« Kenma + Akaashi × Hinata »

!! LEMON !!

Contains: An*l s*x, blow job, degrading kink, praise kink, threesome, 2 tops and 1 bottom

Pt. 2 of the Kuroo + Bokuto x Hinata~

-----------------------------------------------------------

"SHOYO?! "

"K-kenma... " Hinata blushed as he tried to look away. Avoiding eye contact.

"Hinata, did you... "

Hinata nodded, knowing what the question was about.

Akaashi looked at the two males and glared at them.

The owl and the bed haired got scared and ran outside, pushing the two males aside while still being naked.

"Wha- " Hinata didn't got to finish as Kenma pushed him in the bed, Akaashi locking the door.

"Hmm~ You're a real slut aren't ya? " Kenma smirked as he traced hickeys on Hinata's neck, making the tangerine create a soft moan.

"I really thought you were innocent, Hinata. Guess I was wrong. " Akaashi licked his lips as he saw the naked view of the tangerine full of hickeys.

"K-kenma, Akaashi-san... " Hinata said nervously as he backed up, his back hitting the wall.

"You're gettin' nervous now? " Kenma smirked as he crawled closer to the tangerine. Akaashi following after.

"Areh~? Why're you hard Hinata~? " Akaashi said with a smirk as he pumps the tangerine's dick when he got close.

"AaahH~ Akaashi-sahn~ " Hinata closed his eyes. Trying to stop his moans.

"Can we do it with you too Shoyo~? " Kenma snapped out of his hornyness and asked for ✨ consent ✨

Hinata looked at them with wide eyes and a blushing face. He felt bad for some reason. So he softly nodded and gripped on the sheets.

Akaashi grinned and immediately kissed the tangerine, sliding in his tounge and playing with his mouth. While Kenma was sucking and biting the tangerine's nipples.

"aAahHg~ "

"You taste so sweet Hinata~ ♡ "

Kenma lifted Hinata and placed him in his lap, the tangerine's back facing him.

Akaashi positioned himself infront of Hinata and removed his pants and underwear. Kenma doing the same.

"Hmmp! " Hinata choked as the two males entered their dicks in his two holes in unison.

"gWaaHh~ K-kwenma~! " Hinata moaned as his body bounced up and down because of Kenma thrusting his hips.

"NgGhH~! Akwashi~shahmmp~! " The tangerine choked as the raven haired male thrusted his hips.

Both males were thrusting in a fast pace, resulting to Hinata being a mess.

"Are you feeling good Shoyo? " Kenma asked as he pinched both of the tangerine's pinkish nipples.

"Y-yesh~ "

The room was filled with moans, grunts, groans and skin-slapping sounds. While two males were outside listening to every sound the three males were making.

The bed made a creaking noise as the two males gave the tangerine pleasures. Telling him praises, sweet talking him, and calling him names (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

"A-i'm g-gonna cu-! " Hinata cummed at the same time with the males. Kenma pulling out before releasing and Akaashi pulling out and cumming on the tangerine's face.

The three of them panted heavily. The tangerine passing out on the bed.

The two cleaned Hinata up and then themselves. They opened the door revealing the owl and the bed haired eavesdropping.

Kenma and Akaashi looked at both at them with dissapointment.

"What the fuck happened to him? " Kenma asked with his arms crossed.

" I-it wasn't our fault! H-he said there was three men forcing him a drink! And me and Bokubro saw him! "

" You better be telling the truth. Now where's my bat? "

----------

Hinata rubbed his eyes as he yawned. Looking around the room.

His eyes widened as he noticed that it wasn't his room.

W-was I...

"You're awake now Hinata? " Akaashi suddenly appeared through the door with a glass of water in his hand.

"Aka- *cough " Hinata blushed as he finally remember what happened.

The male chuckled as he handed the glass of water to the tangerine.

Hinata carefully drank the water. Passing the glass to the male after drinking.

"Can you walk? "

Bitch you expect him to have the ability to walk after that-

The tangerine tried to stand but failed when he felt his ass and legs hurt.

"I'm sorry about that... We just... couldn't help it. " Hinata blushed and Akaashi chuckled at the cuteness of the tangerine.

"Chibi / Disciple... " Low and behold the two horny bitches.

"We're sorry. " The both of them said in unison.

"I-it's fine! " The tangerine made hand gestures, flustered.

And from that day on, Hinata got 4 boyfriends.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Now y'all might be thinking why the fuck is this chapter so short when I haven't updated in days.

Because I'm not having the same energy or motivation (?) Like back then when I was literally updating everyday.

Plus, I think my brain is shrinking. I think I should my sleep schedule or something.

But anYways, thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day! Or night! :3