🍋« Kuroo + Bokuto × Hinata »

!! LEMON !!

Contains: An*l s*x, blow job, drugged, threesome, 2 tops and 1 bottom

Boom boom boom! Another drugged Hinata fic HSHSHSHSHS idk how to start their love making so I usually just think of drugged Hinata. I know, I know, I've used this plot like- 10 times already XD

I think it's just me who like Akaashi being the top in BokuAka T-T

-----------------------------------------------------------

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA " Kuroo laughed when Bokuto made such nonsense sounds like hooting, and trying to sound like a chicken.

"Bakgawk bakgaaaaawwk~ " Bokuto tried to look like a chicken. Resulting Kuroo to be laughing.

"You- Wait- Is that Chibi-chan? " Kuroo squinted his eyes, seeing a wobbling tangerine.

Bokuto also squinted his eyes and his face lit up when he recognized the orange head.

"It is Hinata! " :0

The tangerine looked over to where he heared the voices and blushed as they made eye contact. The two males went closer, maintaining eye contact and smiling faces.

"Chibi-chan. " Kuroo smiled but slowly turned into a blushing and worried face when he saw what state is the tangerine on up close.

Hinata was breathing heavily, a drool on his mouth, his clothes almost ripped apart and blush was plastered on his face.

"My disciple! What happened?! " Bokuto worriedly asked as he grabbed Hinata's face gently and faced it up.

Hinata's eyes started watering as he remembered what happened earlier.

The two males looked worried at the tangerine and was really curious. But they let the tangerine calm down first.

Hinata sniffed before looking back at them with tears streaming down his face.

"T-there was 3 m-men f-forcing me to drink a-a drink that t-they have. I didn't a-agree at first b-but they k-keep on i-insisting an-and I drank it. M-my vision w-was blurry b-but I f-felt t-them r-ripping down m-my clothes. So I k-kicked them in t-the b-balls and ran... " He said as he calmed down.

Bokuto and Kuroo lowkey puts both of their hands on their lower part and gulped.

"Let's get you to our shared house and try to fix thi- "

"Hmm~! " Hinata moaned as the bed haired hands touched his shoulder.

(Y'all, I can already see the viagra comments 😭😭 )

"What the... "

"Are you alright disciple? Want us to call an ambulance? "

Hinata shook his head and looked lustfully at the owl.

Calm your tits down my dude-

"Bokuto-san it hurts... " Hinata sniffed.

"Where? " The owl asked. His eyes widened when Hinata took his arm and placed it on his lower part.