𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

"Bullshit!" Ethan huffed and walked out of the kitchen leaving a shocked Bonnie and Damon. And a laughing Kai.

"Don't deny it, Ethan! You love me!" Kai shouts after the Bennett boy. Ethan rolls his eyes exiting the kitchen to head up stairs.

"Fuck you, gremlin!" The young Bennett stomps his way all the way up the stairs and continues to do so until he gets to his room.

"Maybe tomorrow!" Kai shouted back. Ethan slams the door loudly knowing full well the people in the kitchen could all hear.

"Fucking psychopath and his weird.... Self!" Ethan said getting so flustrated at the siphoner downstairs, he could even pronounce a proper sentence.

Stripping off his clothes frantically, Ethan soon jumped into bed wanting to sleep the rest of his life away, but of course his bodies undying will to live wouldn't allow him such peace.

"Maybe this is all a dream? A weirdly realistic dream." Ethan chuckled humorlessly.

He felt so disgusted in himself about liking, Kai. A man who literally killed his siblings, in order from those he like the most to the ones he hated.

But then again, he's friends with vampires, who've by the way have done way worse. Shit even he's killed someone, of course it was completely self-defense, but he still did it.

So Ethan couldn't grasped why he was judging, Kai. Maybe it was because he killed his own relatives? Or maybe, because he killed them with little to no remorse?

"Ugh!" Ethan groan in flustrated as the rapid thoughts swarmed through his mind.

"Having a little trouble sleeping?" Ethan sighed as he turned to look at a very proud Kai standing at his door. "I could always tire you out, if your having this much sleeping." The man suggested smirking.

"Kai, get out of my room!" Ethan glared at the man, who walked over towards him menacingly.

"First, this is my room." Kai said pointing to all his empty jars of jam layed out on the floor, that Ethan hadn't realized where there until now. "Secondly and finally. Don't. You. Ever. Raise. Your. Voice. At. Me." He grabbed Ethan's face roughly, looking extremely pissed at the Bennett male.

"What are you? Bipolar? Get off me." Ethan yanked Kai's hand off his face. "Touch me like that again, and I swear that'll be the last thing you ever do." Ethan got out of Kai's bed, completely forgetting he was only in his underwear.

Instead of being scared of the threat, Kai only smirked showing that Ethan's words had no effect on him. "And how are you going do that huh?" Kai asked taking steps closer to Ethan, closing what little space between them. "You don't have magic-" he moved forward hitting Ethan's chest with his own. "-or the bloodlust to kill someone. So I'll ask you again. How are you going to do that?"

"I..." Ethan opened his mouth to sat some sort of witty remark, when a loud coughing at the door grabbed his attention. "Damon."

"Not to doubt your taste in men, E. But to could do better." Damon commented while sending a sharp glare aimed at Kai. "And get dressed, no one wants to see that."

"I do." Kai said eyeing Ethan's, naked figure from head to toe enjoying the view. "And I'd really love to see the rest." He motioned to the black pair of underwear hiding away the rest of Ethan.

Ethan gasped. He ripped the sheets from Kai's bed to cover himself, the man completely forgot he was practically naked. "Pervert!" Ethan pushed Kai away from himself and walked out of the room passing Damon.

"Well he was dramatic." Kai told Damon chuckling.

"Hmm." Damon hummed giving the siphoner the stink eye before walking away.