How you meet

It was a beautiful autumn day. The year was 2018, and you were just returning to your hometown. Things felt... Off. When you first arrived a building was on fire, but no firefighters arrived, a few people in a white pickup truck watched as the building burnt to the ground. "...Must be a condemned buildin'..." You smiled to yourself.

When you arrived to your new home, you smiled. The grass on the ground was a lively green color, and the mountains could be seen from a distance. You had just moved in from a small town in Georgia, it was about two hours away from Atlanta, you had a simple job at a storefront for a couple of years before deciding to come home to your hometown. 

Having grown up in Georgia, The air smelt different, it smelt of plants and of rain. A rainstorm was coming soon, as you began quickly taking the boxes from the car. You had just turned 28 last week, but you spent your birthday alone. Your mother had died about 8 months ago from a long battle with cancer, but you felt at peace knowing she was no longer in pain.

Your mother raised you as a single woman, Your father left after learning your mother was pregnant, and you had no siblings growing up. Soon, you had your boxes into your home when you heard the sound of a gun cocking behind you. "ON THE GROUND NOW!" The man yelled, "Holy shit!" You yell quickly, turning around as you realized the same guys from the burning building had followed you home.

"Onto the ground! I ain't going to ask again!" The man yelled as you slowly got into your knees with your hands raised into the air. As you slowly did, your hands were taken behind your back and you were brought to the bed of their pickup truck, you just sat down on the bottom. Dynamite, grenades, and weapons littered the back of the truck.

Joseph:
The truck began driving with you in the back, you were extremely careful to not to accidentally pull a grenade pin out with your foot, and soon you were at a compound, you were just extremely confused as you looked around, people were giving you glares or stares. "Father!? We got the deputy!"

"Deputy...? Who's the deputy?" You quietly talked to yourself as a man walked out, he had his pulled into a bun, a leather jacket which was worn over a button up white shirt, and jeans and boots. He had a calm smile on his face as he walked towards the truck and undid it, as he noticed. You were not the deputy.

"...This isn't the deputy." Joseph told the Peggies. "But- She looks exactly like the deputy and has the same truck as them. I thought she changed her hair!" The peggie who captured you explained, "...Who's the deputy?" You finally got the courage to ask. The mysterious man looked at you, "Someone causing a significant amount of trouble for us, My child." He told you, "Take her home. Immediately."

The Peggie immediately nodded, in fear of Joseph. He hadn't been in a good mood that day, killing almost three of the prisoners they had caught with the bliss.  "if they ever bother you again, don't be scared to tell me." Joseph nodded at you, as you nodded a bit, and he took a knife and cut the ziptie off of your wrists.

On the way back, you got a half-assed apology from the peggie. But then a red pickup truck drove by, It wasn't yours but it was the same exact model and color as yours, and immediately, you felt the truck begin speeding after the other truck, "WHAT'S GOING ON?!" you yelled, next thing you knew, a gun was laid into your hands by a Peggie.

John:
Soon, you were taken into a valley reigon, Mountains could be seen all around. You finally just let your head fall, too tired to stay awake. The sun was setting through the mountains, the sight calming and lulling you into a calm sleep.

Soon, you woke up, feeling the truck come to a stop. You noticed you were on an island in the lake surronding Hope County, You felt yourself be lifted up and taken inside. Immediately, the sharp smell of blood hits your nostrils. "John, We found the deputy!" A peggie yelled while holding you, Immediately John came out. "You did, now?" John asked as you were laid down, "The sinner fell asleep on the way here!"

"..." Silence came from John as he gave the peggies a disapproving look. "This isn't the deputy." Was all he said, giving the peggies a pissed off look. "...It isnt?" The woman who captured you asked, "...The deputy?" You groggily asked, rubbing your eyes as John squatted down to look at you better.

"She sure is pretty though." John smiled at you, and even though you were captured, you couldn't help but smile back at the man looking at you. "Take her back home, unless..." He looked at you, before sighing, "Nevermind, take her back home." John sighed, looking at the Peggies as they nodded. John cut the ziptie off your wrists with a smile, as You were sat back down into the truck.

On the way back, you got a half-assed apology from the peggie. But then a red pickup truck drove by, It wasn't yours but it was the same exact model and color as yours, and immediately, you felt the truck begin speeding after the other truck, "WHAT'S GOING ON?!" you yelled, next thing you knew, a gun was laid into your hands by a Peggie.

Jacob:

Soon, you felt yourself start going up a mountain in the back of the truck, You immediately began shivering from the air getting colder and the lowering temperature. Soon, you arrived at an old military base. You were confused as you looked around, Immediately a man with red hair stormed out.

Next thing you knew, you were yanked out by your wrists and the ziptie on your wrists was cut by a combat knife, and Jacob immediately looked at the Peggies, obviously pissed. "ARE YOU STUPID?! THIS ISN'T THE DEPUTY!" Jacob yelled at the Peggies. "O-Of course it is!" The peggie yelled, in fear of the soldier.

You watched in horror as the Peggies were immediately taken down by three white wolves, They had red marks painted on their face. "I'll take you home. Dont be stupid." He said coldly, as the soldier immediately got into the now bloody driver's seat.

Too scared to even say anything, you just came around the side, and climbed into the passenger seat. Immediately, he gave you a glare before sighing. The way home was silent until a red pickup truck went by. "...Thats exactly like my pickup truck... But my license plate is differe-" You were cutoff by being slammed into your seatbelt, nearly cutting you.

Jacob immediately laid a gun in your hand, "Start shooting." Was all he said, "B-But-" You stuttered, "START SHOOTING!" he yelled, as you did as told.