First Kiss

Joseph:
He had just finished showering, you were staying at his house because some idiot at the power plant managed to cut your power and now they couldn't turn it on. Meaning you can't cook, you don't have any hot water, and you couldn't see because you had tiny windows . So Hyruleyou were staying with Joseph for the past few days. You were dead out on the couch and he decided to pull a sneaky one on you and he kissed you and walked away "YOU REALIZE I WAS AWAKE RIGHT!!' He jumped "SORRY!!!"
Jacob:
It was your last day in Hope County and you didn't want to go. You were packing up your tent and grabbing your stuff and putting it in your car trunk. "Where the hell do you think your going?" He asked while he shut the door and leaned on it "Look, I have a job and as a nurse and I can't l-UMMPH" He kissed you "Bye...." "IM COMIN' BACK NEXT WEEK"!!!
John:
Well you had gotten to know more about the Project and you knew you just had to join it. I mean you had gotten a personal invitation from the one and only John Seed, I mean how could you say no to that heartthrob? So he had picked you up in his helicopter like you were used to and you told him you were going to join. "YOU ARE!?!?!" His eyes. HIS FOOKIN EYES LIT UP LIKE A CHILD'S ON CHRISTMAS. "Yes I'm gonna join" you laughed as he hugged you so hard your blood vessels almost burst."I COULD KISS YOU RIGHT NOW!" he said then his face was as red as a tomato "Can I kiss you," (aww the baby!!!! He making sure he has consent unlike those two) "you can kiss me I don't mind..". Y/n and John leaned in and kissed.